Trusted Contributor

Heather Locklear was wonderful in Don't Sweat the small stuff"

It was a Lifetime Movie and she did a wonderful job. The story was true and lovely but sad and it did get me teary-eyed throughout the movie.  What a glorious relationship this couple had and it was so good to see the real people at the end of the story.

I also watched another movie which was true about a young woman pregnant and had pulmonary blood pressure.  It is also a true story and done so well.  I am so sorry that I do not remember the name of this movie.  I recommend both movies highly.  Enjoy and keep the tissues handy.

Honored Contributor

Re: Heather Locklear was wonderful in Don't Sweat the small stuff"

I believe it was Friday when I saw Heather on The Drew Barrymore Show.  

Beautiful woman.  

Also Drew, too.  Love Drew's show.  Loving and respecting her personality and genuine depth of feelings and everything.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@miata1 wrote:

It was a Lifetime Movie and she did a wonderful job. The story was true and lovely but sad and it did get me teary-eyed throughout the movie.  What a glorious relationship this couple had and it was so good to see the real people at the end of the story.

I also watched another movie which was true about a young woman pregnant and had pulmonary blood pressure.  It is also a true story and done so well.  I am so sorry that I do not remember the name of this movie.  I recommend both movies highly.  Enjoy and keep the tissues handy.

Fighting for her Family was the name of the movie. Heather Locklear is a good actress. She has had some mental problems but it appears she is on the mend. 

Trusted Contributor

Heather Locklear was a quest on the Kelly Clarkson Show this past week, glad that she is getting her life back together again and all the best to her!

Kelly made a comment to Heather about William Shatner being 90 years old and traveling to space (both Heather and Shatner starred in the T.J. Hooker series), Heather said imagine if he had kids at an early age, they would be in their 70's which cracked Kelly up!  Hard to imagine, Shatner looks good for 90!

Honored Contributor

I watched it as well, and thought she also did a great job! It was so nice to see her back! The storyline was raelly good as well, didn't realize it was based off a a true story! Very inspirational!

Honored Contributor

"That's not quite what I want to do," said Locklear, whose former Melrose Place costar Lisa Rinna has been part of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast since 2013

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I watched this as well and enjoyed it.  She is a good actress.

I do think she may have had fillers, which she doesn't need....she is a very attractive woman.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This isn't your typical Lifetime movie, and I also highly recommend it to all who haven't seen it. It's a touching, memorable story, in which they did a great job portraying the difficulties of life and how good can come out of even the worst circumstances. It was great to see Heather and I hope she does more work like this. I'm happy to hear things are going well for her.

Trusted Contributor

Elated - Thank you so much for telling me the name of the movie. Both movies were so good that it is a rare change that my husband and I actually enjoy the same movies.  I agree with all here that Heather is beautiful and a wonderful actress.  Glad to see her back and hope to see her in future movies.   Thank you to everyone who wrote.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed the film.  It was nice that they showed the real individuals involved and gave an update about their continued work at the end of the film.

Heather Locklear appears to have a handle on her substance abuse issues.  Here's to her recovery.....

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life