Trusted Contributor

If I remember right...Heather and Madison were good friends until she started to date Josh.... Madison and Josh were at odds with one another.... 

I believe that Josh and Heather have been trying to make time for one another.... but he is a workaholic... and his career is like "his mistress".  

She could choose all of the baby things alone, but she didnt want to... she wanted it to be a joint effort... remember her saying something about being a single parent?  That jibe seemed to hurt Josh... but it didnt seem to affect how he spent his time.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, she was trying to play the pity card and you don't care about our baby card. I was glad when he blew her off and hit the door.

I think Josh's brother has her number and keeps mouth shut if U notice.

When your fooling with these mega rich people who are trusting you to sell their 20 million dollar homes you have to bring your best game and that doesn't include taking time off to pick out onesies.

I don't think busy people like that should have kids any way. You can't serve 2 masters . Kids are 24/7 responsibility for at least 20 yrs. full time, then, off and on after that. Those 2 aren't mature enough and willing to give up lifestyles to accommodate  other people. Poor Josh is in for a rude awakening.

Honored Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

@nrm: she needed him there so he could pay for it, of course!

@queendiva  I am sure she has access to their cred cards and joint checking account.  I think she is trying to get him involved since he isn';t around much, but her complaining about him having to leave was phony because she is a realtor and knows how it goes.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I don't see Heather and Josh staying together if he doesn't get his priorities in order.  They called off the wedding once because he wasn't around enough.  It will be worse if he's not around for the baby.

@faeriemoon  Heather is a realtor and she knows how the business goes, and loves the money.  She had the baby a while ago, and they are still together. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Time will tell

Honored Contributor

When my middle daughter had her first baby she bought a bugaboo stroller.  At the time it was around $600 or so.

It was a nice stroller but the $99 strollers did pretty much the same things.  

I'd never even heard of them.  It lasted through three children but then my $99 stroller she rode in did the same thing (I think).

Honored Contributor

I thought I'd choke when I saw the two of them posing 1/2 dressed.

I learn something every day.  I've heard of women posing for pictures when they're very pregnant (my daughter had some kind of paper mache thing done of her stomach (go figure), but I've heard of the men posing too.

Good grief!  I've always hated men or women saying, "We're pregnant".  Excuse me?  When he pops out the kid that's when he can say, "We're pregnant".  Until then let the woman be pregnant ALONE.  After she has the baby, he's more than welcome to join in (and give momma a rest).

My late husband got up and fed all of my daughters at night.  I was a stay at home mom, but I didn't like getting up in the middle of the night.  My husband loved doing it.

When my oldest daughter had her first baby my son-in-law was finishing up his Navy obligation.  He was out to sea so she lived with us for a few months.  She breast fed.  My husband got up with her during the night and kept her company.  She was covered, but she liked the companionship of her Dad.  They were very close.  

I can't see Josh getting up during the night or caring for the baby much.  He just seems so selfish and it's all about making money.

However, I noticed she complains about him being so busy but she doesn't mind spending the money.  

Everyone's life style is different.  If it works for them, more power to them.

I will say she has beautiful skin.  I always admire women with small pores and lovely skin. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Good grief!  I've always hated men or women saying, "We're pregnant".  

However, I noticed she complains about him being so busy but she doesn't mind spending the money.  

Me, too.

I agree.

Valued Contributor

I used to like Heather but her attitude and a couple of other people on that show are making MDLLA  an avoidance.  Much like lots of other Bravo shows that are becoming more annoying than entertaining.  Somebody said in another thread about how Andy Cohen seems to show the women on Bravo to be nasty shrews and I have to agree.

Trusted Contributor

@nrm wrote:

What I couldn’t understand is why she needed her husband there to pick out a stroller in the first place. 

@nrm  That was my exact thought.  I would never have made my DH shop for carseat, stroller, etc.  Those are the easy decisions for the additions to the family, wait until that baby has a problem at school, a boyfriend, needs a car, etc.  I can't see Heather handling that very well, based on other decisions she's faced.

I think she really struggles with having lost her father.  Not sure if she's settled that with herself yet.