Honored Contributor

Josh Altman's wife on MIllionaire LIstings.

Could U believe she was looking at baby strollers for 1,500 ? LIke the kid

was gonna know the difference between a 100-200 one. Ridiculous ! Gal is so spoiled . 

then, that woman realtor was pricing furniture  like 1000 times more then it was worth. Woman came to the door with 20 and that Realtor almost laughed in her face. That gal has lost touch with the little people. She had plain ole cheap coffee tables for 600-1000. sheesh she didn't sell nothing and no wonder

Esteemed Contributor

Most of them are out of touch with the real world.  Wonder which stroller they eventually bought.

I couldn't believe that photo shoot of Heather and Josh showing their bellies. Those two deserve each other.

Respected Contributor

I'm not sure if I'd know a Hermes Birkin bag if one hit me over the head, but the ladies on this show seem to display their bags in a prominent way when they're on camera so I'm thinking they're super spendy purses!  The lady seller for that $$ house that the Altman Bros met to give her the offer on her house & the lady realtor also both made sure their handbags were quite visible.

Trusted Contributor

What I couldn’t understand is why she needed her husband there to pick out a stroller in the first place. 

Esteemed Contributor

That show, which I once loved and looked forward to, for MORE THAN ONE reason is beginning to grate on me and I'm losing interest. One, and this is only ONE of the reasons is that one British Guy, the one w/the 2 kids. He's annoying as all get out. Just his voice alone grates. Seems like a lot of my all time favorite shows are changing and losing their appeal. Just another symptom of old age thus less tolerance?

Esteemed Contributor

@nrm: she needed him there so he could pay for it, of course!

Respected Contributor

... and hopefully learn how to operate the dang thing.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I don't see Heather and Josh staying together if he doesn't get his priorities in order.  They called off the wedding once because he wasn't around enough.  It will be worse if he's not around for the baby.

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

That show, which I once loved and looked forward to, for MORE THAN ONE reason is beginning to grate on me and I'm losing interest. One, and this is only ONE of the reasons is that one British Guy, the one w/the 2 kids. He's annoying as all get out. Just his voice alone grates.

He reminds me of Stan Laurel from Laurel and Hardy.

Honored Contributor

I agree with each and every comment. Which is rare, but, it's happened this time. LOL

My impression of Heather is she was raised spoiled and with a sense of self entitlement. Sure, a woman would like to have her husband and the Father of her child around for these little shopping trips. I don't fault her for that, but, the reality of being married to some one who is super ambitious is that she would be happier with a man making 50,000 a yr. and is a 9 to 5 'er type of guy. 

Ok, now he's home all the time and living in Cal. on 50,000 and wanting to live in a home worth millions, driving big nice fancy cars, not having to squeeze pennies at the grocery and living on a tight budget. She will have to learn everything in life and I mean EVERYTHING is a sacrifice. You can't have it all, all the time.

My b'day is the 23rd of Dec. Every yr. hubbo works that day, every yr. I know he will be gone.  We go out another day, there has been a few times I"ve made reservations only to have to cancel even on other days that we planned ahead. The woman has to decide what she can learn to live with and not be a harpy or no more 1500.00 strollers and learn to live on an allowance and one car, etc.