Respected Contributor

I am a BIG fan of Heartland and dearly love this series...........but this season has been a HUGE disappointment.  I do not want to post spoilers for anyone that has not watched and plans to later.

Episode 4 airs tonight on UP TV and if it does not pick up I think I am done watching.

Anyone else watching and what are your thoughts.......???

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties    Also a big fan.  Your report is very sad to hear.  I wonder if they've changed writers?  Perhaps the show has run its course.  It's had a good, long run. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

Have you seen any of the new season yet?  I really do not want to spoil any of it for you.

I just love this series and it was my happy place last year during the shutdown.  I hate to see it lose any of its charm..........

Respected Contributor

A major event happened but I Am hoping they stop dwelling on it and move forward.  

Honored Contributor

@4kitties    No, I watch it on Netflix so it may be a couple of years before they get to Season 14.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

Okay, I will keep myself quiet then as I would not want to spoil it for you.  It may just be me and you will enjoy it.

Respected Contributor

@4kitties  I've seen 13 episodes of Heartland on Netflix & loved it! I know what happens in season 14 after a watching YT video. I was shocked! I wish that series would continue but as far as I know there are not any plans to renew. 

Respected Contributor

@Kabella 

Maybe that is it.  They are not planning on any more seasons.  The first three episodes have been disappointing but I am hoping the 4th tonight will be better.🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Respected Contributor

Just went looking on the internet and see that there will be a Season 15 of Heartland.

Honored Contributor

Season 15 is filming now.

I've watched all of Season 14 on Up Faith and Family channel (paid streaming).

I enjoyed Season 14.  I thought they did an excellent job of it and I am looking forward to Season 15.  Amber posted some photos of a special event this season, so there's lots of speculation.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN