Respected Contributor

I have been looking forward to seeing the new, Season 14 of Heartland on UP TV channel.  I watch the reruns of Heartland most mornings and they are advertising the new season beginning on May 6th. 

I searched the schedule and did not see Heartland season 14 listed on May 6th, just the reruns in the morning.  Kept looking and I see that it will be airing on their new streaming service.😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

Guess I will be waiting to see if it turns up on Netflix or eventually on the UP TV channel because I will not be paying for it.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties Did an internet search and there has been no official statement about whether Heartland will be renewed or cancelled.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

Season 14 has been filmed and already shown in Canada.  It is the most recent season. 10 episodes.  

UP TV channel will be airing it beginning May 6th.  It will not be shown on their free channel, but on their new streaming channel.  I am just annoyed because I do not want to pay for it.

Honored Contributor

Never fear, it'll show up on Netflix in about 3 years.  That's what annoys me... the length of time it takes Netflix to air a season. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@4kitties I wasn't clear in that I was referring to Season 15!

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

Oh I am hoping for a season 15 too!🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Honored Contributor

@4kitties I think I'm not awake yet! I forgot you were talking about 14!