Trusted Contributor

Re: Heads Up Paul McCartney Fans!

He sure looked good!  I think he has rejuverderm and maybe boxtox on his face.  Very different looking than from 6 months ago.  Plus his hair super nice looking. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got to see this special last night and primarily watched beause I wanted to see Paul McCartney.  He's let his hair grow longer and more gray and must have lost his razor because he had stubble. I'm a big Beatles fan since I was a teenager when they were popular.  And I think Paul is hot no matter how old he gets or how he looks. My daughter and I saw him years ago when he was here in Nashville.  What energy when he performs!  Wow!  Best money I ever spent on a concert (other than John Denver at the Grand Ol' Opry house many years ago). 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee 

Missed it, but will try to catch it elsewhere.

Our satellite is on the blink and DH was promised help in repositioning the dish.  It is on our highest chimney and he has to climb onto the roof, then a ladder to get to it.  Hasn't happened yet Cat Mad

We may have to remove some trees if we cannot get a clear shot.  

So, we finally found a way to get several stations (Lowcast), but too late.  We are unable to get much of anything without a satellite and it gets on my last nerve!

In the meantime, I'm not watching much of anything.

I'm sure I'll catch it in the near future.

Paul could be talking about dust settling and I'd be interested Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman. Paul could read me the phone book and I'd want to hear it, esp if he accompanied his reading with his bass guitar. ❤

As I said above, he was in it a lot!  @Kitty Galore  said she found it On Demand so I hope you do too. I plan to watch it again. Singing Her Majesty to the Queen cracked me up!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

just found it on demand....off to watch 👍🏻😻

@Kitty Galore  Oh I'm happy you found it ... let me know what you think! 

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Pearlee  oh my sooooooo. Wonderful !!!!   I so enjoyed seeing and listening to him !   He looks fabulous ,  yes older  but he's like wine better with age even !   No work done either ,  good for him!   I really like his hair longer ,  it's the longest I've seen and the grey looks great !   Actually there is nothing I could ever find wrong with him. In my eyes he's the Greatest !! A wonderful human being as well as talented beyond😍    

I agree with you I got a kick out if him signing Her Majesty to the Queen.   Her expression was priceless wasntit ?!   I could swear I saw her blush lol.   Seeing him knighted was a thrill too !   Thanks so much for letting us know about it ,  I wouldn'tknown otherwise  😺

Regular Contributor

Anyone remember the poster - I can't recall her name - who went to all Paul McCartney's concerts?  Been a few years now since she's been around..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Pearlee  oh my sooooooo. Wonderful !!!!   I so enjoyed seeing and listening to him !   He looks fabulous ,  yes older  but he's like wine better with age even !   No work done either ,  good for him!   I really like his hair longer ,  it's the longest I've seen and the grey looks great !   Actually there is nothing I could ever find wrong with him. In my eyes he's the Greatest !! A wonderful human being as well as talented beyond😍    

I agree with you I got a kick out if him signing Her Majesty to the Queen.   Her expression was priceless wasntit ?!   I could swear I saw her blush lol.   Seeing him knighted was a thrill too !   Thanks so much for letting us know about it ,  I wouldn'tknown otherwise  😺

@Kitty Galore     "Actually there is nothing I could ever find wrong with him."

I agree!  I'm happy you enjoyed the show. I can see from your post how excited you were about seeing him.

Respected Contributor

I didn't mind that Paul's hair is grey (so is mine), but I didn't care for the way he had his hair styled.  Other than that minor thing, he looked great.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I didn't mind that Paul's hair is grey (so is mine), but I didn't care for the way he had his hair styled.  Other than that minor thing, he looked great.

@aubnwa01  Actually his hair didn't look styled at all. But I'm sticking with  @Kitty Galore   that I can't find anything wrong with that man (other than the fact that he's never called me to get together during his single days). 😍

Esteemed Contributor

I just watched the special 'On Demand' - loved it! I'm a big fan of Gayle King as well.