Super Contributor

Re: Hayden Panettiere boyfriend arrested again for Domestic Violence!

It sounds like it is for the best that the father to Hayden's daughter has her.  He is definitely a more stable person and he has his family there.  It seems like Hayden cannot get her priorities straight.  I hope worse things do not happen to her.  I couldn't imagine not being with my daughter.  

Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

I didn't know this about her.  I'm glad she gave up custody of her daughter though.  No child should have to see their mother being beat up and staying in an abusive relationship.

Edited to say:  I can't find that she gave up custody, just that the daughter is living in Ukraine with her father.

She did not give up custody.

@mom2four0418 . I posted that she did not give up custody. I was wrong. The father has the child and is raising the child.

Honored Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

what is wrong with her??? She already gave up custody of her daughter to the father and she lives with him in The Ukraine. Why would Hayden put up with a man who hits her? Crazy!!!!!! I have a feeling she is a lot like her character in Nashville in many ways!

I'm more interested in what's wrong with a man who abuses women.

This is on him  Victim blaming makes it harder for people suffering domestic violence to get help because of the shame and stigma.

@Alison Wonderland . very true. This is the 2nd time it has happened as well. 

Respected Contributor

If the media reports are true, Hayden is a mess.  She has a reported history of alcohol abuse and treatment.  It's claimed this was the reason she didn't fight her daughter living with the ex. Sounds like, at least, that was a smart move. 

By past reporting, I wouldn't doubt that she's in a co-dependent relationship with this current guy and this recent event was second to an alcohol fueled fight.  

Far too often, when couples sober up, they blame the event on the alcohol, promising one another to never let it happen again, which explains her coming back for round two.  

The cycle is inevitable to be repeated.  Dangerous and sad.  If this is the case, I hope she can get it together. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not that it matters a whit in a situation like this, but what does she even see in him... He's not particularly attractive or successful... The guy seems like an all around loser...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

She went thru a severe case of post partum depression, just as she did on Nashville. 

Honored Contributor

I hope she realizes how much luckier she is than Drew Carey's former fiancee.  This is never going to stop and being a loving relationship.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Hope he gets more than a slap on the wrist. 

Esteemed Contributor

Boy I am lost who are these people? 

Super Contributor

The sad thing is she will likely in the end not press charges.  It's a vicious cycle.