Respected Contributor

I'm not sure if this has been posted on this thread or not....I only checked back about 3 pages of topics...........

Alex O'Loughlin has confirmed that this next season will be his last on Five-0.  I haven't heard anything regarding that it will be the last season for the show, but how can it go on without McGarrett and would the audience be able to accept a different actor in the role.

I guess we'll see if they start tying up loose ends towards the end of the season......what are some things you'd like to see regarding this if it is the end of the show?

I'd like to see Kono and Adam starting a family, Danny back with Rachel and his family back together, Jerry with a permanent position and an office not in the basement.  I don't want to see Chin end up with Abby.....I've never cared for this pairing, but I do want him adopting his niece and settling into the role of daddy.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hawaii Five-0 announcement

I've seen a lot of speculation that he'll leave after next season based on a comment he made last year about it being hard on his body. But I've yet to see anything official saying he's actually leaving. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

I've seen a lot of speculation that he'll leave after next season based on a comment he made last year about it being hard on his body. But I've yet to see anything official saying he's actually leaving. 

I got my info from his Instagram post............

Respected Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

I'm not sure if this has been posted on this thread or not....I only checked back about 3 pages of topics...........

Alex O'Loughlin has confirmed that this next season will be his last on Five-0.  I haven't heard anything regarding that it will be the last season for the show, but how can it go on without McGarrett and would the audience be able to accept a different actor in the role.

I guess we'll see if they start tying up loose ends towards the end of the season......what are some things you'd like to see regarding this if it is the end of the show?

I'd like to see Kono and Adam starting a family, Danny back with Rachel and his family back together, Jerry with a permanent position and an office not in the basement.  I don't want to see Chin end up with Abby.....I've never cared for this pairing, but I do want him adopting his niece and settling into the role of daddy.

OMG.....how could I forget the most important one...........of course I want to see a wedding between Kathryn and McGarrett!!!! 

Respected Contributor

The actor that plays Adam has a major role in the new CBS series Salvation

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

I hope that doesn't mean that he won't be on Hawaii Five-O anymore.  I really like him.  I know he's not on that much, so I'm happpy for him for getting a series.  I'll miss him though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I don't care, it's been spinning it's wheels for several years now.  I haven't watched it in a while.

Honored Contributor

That isn't an announcement from him on instagram. The instagram account that is @officialalexoloughlin states that it's a fan page not his personal account.

The supposed announcement is just a screenshot from a story on a celebrity gossip site called Celebeat that uses a story from last November where he talks about him possibly not being able to continue for health reasons. 

He hasn't posted he's leaving on his actual Facebook account and in fact hasn't posted to his Facebook page since April 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

He is one fine looking man!   I'm not big on science fiction tv shows but I will watch it just to see him.   

Respected Contributor

Sorry if I posted bad info. regarding Alex.......I will not be surprised if he does quit after this next season, though.  Daniel Dae Kim is also heavily involved in another project, so maybe the writing is on the wall for Five-0......

Speaking of Ian Anthony Dale........is Murder in the First gone forever.....I really enjoyed that show on TNT.....it was on in the summer and he was one of the stars..