Valued Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

Bad ending.  He left his dog.  Everyone had tears , but him.  Ending didn,t make sense.  Beautiful peaceful Island, friends and to go where?

Oh yes, his beautiful dog....so sad!

Valued Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

@silkyk 

I haven't watched it yet, but I wonder how many people would stay in a place just because of theiir friends.   Did he have a new opportunity elsewhere?   

They never said where he was going but there was no mention of any new job elsewhere.   It just seemed like he was going off to get away from all of the bad memories.  

I felt it wasn't the best ending to such a long running show.   It left too much up in the air.

I felt the same..!

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

Bad ending.  He left his dog.  Everyone had tears , but him.  Ending didn,t make sense.  Beautiful peaceful Island, friends and to go where?

@qvcaddition 

He could have taken his dog.  That was total BS that he walked out of the door without him.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

He didn,t even shed a tear like most of the rest of the cast.  Even dog whimper. Cold.

Honored Contributor

I have only watched the show a short time but even I felt somewhat disappointed in the ending. This show seemed to be an ensemble one so I see no reason why they couldn't do something like what was done with The Closer/Major Crimes - bringing back most of the cast in their same roles but in a different show with Lincoln or whomever as the permanent addition/replacement to the cast.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.