Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hawaii 5-0 final season. Cast member question

The interview said last season.  Seems that Danny goes back and forth to be with his family and McGarrett has back trouble.  My situation also.  I like the program and it is cancelled. 

Esteemed Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

I notice Dano does not play much in scenes anymore as does Grace,s husband.  Using TV names because don ,t remember their off screen names.  Is this the last season? None of them make the talk show circuit.

Grace doesn't have a husband..............she is Danno's daughter (about 14 yrs. old)

Not great on names.  I meant the girl on the team.  She  in the series is married to the cute guy that got out of jail this season.  He was on another show during the summer that got canceled.  I recall now the name of Dano.  I was around for the orginial H5O. 

Respected Contributor

Last season? Really? It is one of my go to weekly shows. 

I will be disappointed if it canceled.

I like the relationship between the two guys.  Mr Cool and Mr Whiney. Always bickering. Always there for each other too. I find them amusing.

It took awhile, but my husband finally came around and likes it too now. It is one of the few shows we record every week and watch it later if we missed it.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bonnielu wrote:

The interview said last season.  Seems that Danny goes back and forth to be with his family and McGarrett has back trouble.  My situation also.  I like the program and it is cancelled. 

It is cancelled? I can't find anything that says it's been officially cancelled by the network. Even TV By The Numbers, who keeps track of this stuff doesn't show it as officially cancelled at this time. There has been speculation about it for the last two seasons but it keeps getting renewed anyway. 

from an article online

"Hawaii Five-0" Season 7 renewal, cancellation news reveals that the show is more likely to get renewed for another season on CBS. Zap2It's TV by the Numbers shows that the show is doing better in ratings this season as compared to the previous season.

According to the publication, "Hawaii Five-0" Season 7 stayed consistently at 1.3 in the 18-49 demographics. This is higher than Season 6's ratings, which stayed at a 1.0 rating till January.

The outlet notes that there is a high chance for "Hawaii Five-0" Season 7 to get renewed for another season this time. Fans are also pleased with the way things are going for the show so far in terms of storyline.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval