Honored Contributor

I am watching Little Woman-LA on Lifetime channel.  The sound track is off.....in other words, when they are talking their mouths are not insync with the voice.  I have noticed this quite often lately on several channels, different shows.  

Am I the only person who this bothers? I find myself watching their mouths and not concentrating on the show. Seems like this is something that should not happen. Do not know who's fault it is...tv station, or channel?

or maybe I need to get a life? LOL😄

Honored Contributor

Re: Have you ever noticed this?

I don't know but that last line was cute.

I'm laughing but probably not the answer-I would think it is the channel. If lots of channels I would think its the tv.

Hope others have some better ideas.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

This happens every now and then and it is very annoying.  I also

watch their mouths and hope that they will catch up with the words👄  I'm thinking its a tech problem at broadcasting station?

Unless it's something I really enjoy and/or want to see, I'll just change the channel:/

Honored Contributor

I've see ithat on tv.  It doesn't really bother me.  All tv is smoke & mirrors.

Respected Contributor

I've had that happen occasionally where the problem is actually on the receiver end (your tv or cable box).  It happens with HD signals for some reason.  Turning your TV/cable box off then back on will resolve it if the problem is on your end.  It can be a problem with your cable/satellite signal and/or the originat, and in that case, you're just out of luck.  If it's a local station (my local PBS has this issue now and then), you can let them know on their facebook or internet webpage or even call.

Honored Contributor

I've noticed that lately, but not sure which show.  Yes, it disturbs the show for me.