Honored Contributor

Re: Have the Kardashians ever gone camping?

@qualitygal wrote:

Thinking how great camping is for young women today and those that may never have gone camping.  Or.............since she now has a new baby...........and was mentioned, Paris Hilton?

Just imagining that made me smile.  

Anything on that line, you'd like to see?  That was just my crazy thought for the day. You know something hard to imagine?

@qualitygal 

Sorry, I don't understand your comment.  What are you basing this on?  The idea of "Glamping"?

Honored Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@qualitygal I have never been camping, never will go camping.  Nothing about it appeals to me. 

@Sooner    Just The thought of camping constipates me.  🤦🏻‍♀️

@Mombo1   @Sooner 

For me, camping will never happen again.  Mosquitos find me to be very, very attractive.

Frequent Contributor

I camp at a National River that is just 15 minutes from the house in case I need to run back to the house to check on things and a nearby State Park. I would like to have a small camper or camper van  just for the ease of hauling everything. I hate having to put everything up when I get home.

Honored Contributor

Camping:  More than 2 breezways away from the ice machine at the Holiday Inn Express.

Honored Contributor

I would never in a million years go camping.  Absolutely nothing appealing about it. Not happening; no how, no way.

Respected Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Some of my happiest childhood memories were the Girl Scout camping trips . Once we  had to pitch tents and it rained like cats and dogs. We were all wet and cold but had fun giggling / laughing with our friends .

Also went camping at historic  Camp Green Top  ( Thurmont, Md ) that had cabins and a big outdoor  latrine with showers . It rained  alot  and we  clomped around in boots . It was to cold to use those showers . We had 3 glorious days of fun with our Girl Scout friends  building camp fire , toasting marshmallows , preparing meals and eating out of our tin ware bowls, spoon/fork and cup .  Went camping as a young adult , but  those days are behind me . I'm now to spoiled , but it  an earth shattering event happened , well I'd be prepared to rough it .

Me, too, @skatting44! I have some precious memories from years in Girl Scouts and our camping adventures. So many fun times...my three childhood friends and I still reminisce and love to tell a particularly funny story about one friend in our bunch. We howl with laughter! We are blessed to share these special memories and friendships.

Esteemed Contributor

We love to go camping. Sometimes in tents, sometimes cabins or our travel trailers.  We go fishing and hiking and it's just fun to get away. 

We've gone here in Texas, Montana and Colorado. 

Honored Contributor

Hate camping..  My idea of camping is a 5 star hotel, ocean front. . When I go on vacaion.  I really do.  Don't have to cook, or wash dishes.  

Honored Contributor

I went fishing and camping as a kid and teen. It was a lot of fun though I have no interest in it now.

Frequent Contributor

When I was little we camped all the time.  First my grandparents had a real camper so my parents and I would stay with them until my parents could afford a small camper for us.  Back in the day it was a lot of camping with no electric water or sewer.  As kids we were always running around outside and family time by the fire at night.  

forward 40 years later and we have chosen to purchase property on the shore of Lake Superior and we have our camper there where we choose to still not have electric, etc. Granted our camper is now 30+ feet and has a separate bedroom with a real bed but it still brings family together