Regular Contributor

Have You Seen the show A Million Little Things on Network TV?

I love this show. If you loved Thirty something in the 80's, you will find this show quite entertaining. Watching different couples coping with their lives and friends lives. I really enjoy this show. It's either on ABC or NBC. Can't remember since they have been off for their season break. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Have You Seen the show A Million Little Things on Network TV?

@White Picket Fence   I wawtch this show, have from the start. I also like it. It'll be good to get this one back from season break.

Trusted Contributor

It's on abc.

I watch it, too.  It's a good show.  The men are the most emotionally aware people on the planet.  LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We always have a running thread here on this show, think it returns end of Feb, many fans here myself included. Reminds me of the old Thirtysomething. 

Esteemed Contributor

I watch it, but I don't like the storylines anymore. Last season was awful. I fast forward to the scenes I'm not interested in. The first season was the absolute best. The writing was top-notch. After that, I just got a little weird.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

We always have a running thread here on this show, think it returns end of Feb, many fans here myself included. Reminds me of the old Thirtysomething. 

@White Picket Fence   The link below is for the ongoing thread.  Feel free to join in.  It keeps things neater and easier when all the conversations are on one thread.  Posted to you on it but I'm not sure if your nic worked.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/TV-and-Movies/A-MILLION-LITTLE-THINGS-Season-Premiere-9-22/m-p/7144598#...

@Shelbelle   It returns Feb. 23

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh