Honored Contributor

Re: Have You Ever Yelled At The TV? lol

During football season and my beloved Dallas Cowboys.  My son who turned 37 this past Monday kissed the television every night when he was 2 and 3 years old.  Vanna White was mighty pretty to him back then.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@itsmagic wrote:

I yell at the TV when rooting on my favorite college football or basketball team. I guess I’ll probably get a break from that this year. 

@itsmagic 

My family loves to yell while watching sports on TV. They are really missing their sports. I’m the one who says, “They can’t hear you.” 

@deepwaterdotter 

@Free2be 

Combining your posts describes my DH. Yelling at the news with hand signals. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@itsmagic wrote:

I yell at the TV when rooting on my favorite college football or basketball team. I guess I’ll probably get a break from that this year. 

@itsmagic 

My family loves to yell while watching sports on TV. They are really missing their sports. I’m the one who says, “They can’t hear you.” 

@deepwaterdotter 

@Free2be 

Combining your posts describes my DH. Yelling at the news with hand signals. 

Mercy @wilma I have memories back in the 60's sitting in the living room with my Dad listening to the horse races out of Shreveport and yelling at that.  No visual just the announcer.  We loved going to Mam-ma's for t.v. watching until we got our own.  Radio yelling was a while back but Daddy still does the horses in his 80's.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."