Esteemed Contributor

Have You Ever Yelled At The TV? lol

Last night DD and I started watching Web Of Lies on ID.  A 23 yr. old woman with 3 kids, ages 1, 2 and 5 months met a guy online.  She lived with her Mother. After 3 weeks or so he wanted her to come to Spokane and meet him for dinner.

The girl didn't drive so internet Prince Charming texts, you can ride down with my cousin, also a complete stranger. The girl says, great.  She takes her 5 mo. old son with her.  Mom watched her kid drive of with a stranger to meet another stranger in a town 2 and 1/2 hrs. away.  With her grandson in tow.  I am yelling at DD and the TV she's taking that baby along.

She waits in the cousin's car for her "date" and let's the cousin take the baby to babysit. She spent a couple of hours in the car with her.  Yep, here take my son. I can't type what I said. Yes, I know they couldn't hear me.

The date didn't show and no one would return her texts or calls. She then waited till morning to leave a message she was calling the cops. Cousin called, I fell asleep, date texted he was arrested for speeding.  Got the son back.

Then she did it again. Took all 3 kids to Spokane with a strange man the cousin sent, boyfriend she has never met was in hospital. Cousin kidnapped the baby and luckily the man who drove them, and was left with 2 little girls while the 23 yr. old went in hospital looking for internet boyfriend, took them to police station.

The 23 yr. old was catfished in order to kidnap the baby.  The cousin fooled the man who drove too. Needless to say there was no guy, it was the female "cousin" doing all the texting.

I wanted to go through the screen and shake the daylights out of that young woman.

If you want to meet a total stranger, fine, but dear God, don't take your kids. The son was returned and kids were with CPS.

Unless you were a blood relative or I knew you for years you weren't allowed to take my kids anywhere."

Respected Contributor

Re: Have You Ever Yelled At The TV? lol

Luckily she came back with the 3 kids and not the 4 kids she would have come back with had the weekend gone as she planned.

There are certain people that should not be allowed to have children. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, usually when the national news is on.

Honored Contributor

I was doing that with the news  so I had to quit watching the news.  It makes me crazy.  I can't take all the death, destruction, ill-attitudes, and I do a lot of  yelling at the t.v. It's just gone crazy around here.

Esteemed Contributor

All.The.Time

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Oh, the news is a given.  I should make a drinking game out of how many times I say "dumbass" when the news is one. I'd be a raving alcoholic.

Tv shows are not the norm for me.

Respected Contributor

I yell at the TV when rooting on my favorite college football or basketball team. I guess I’ll probably get a break from that this year. 

Honored Contributor

My late father would yell & holler at the tv during every football game he watched.

My mother would tell him to stop before he broke a blood vessel. 

My siblings & I thought if he was that good, why didn't he ever play?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

yes I did when I cracked hearing "Pay for what you need" one more time! yeah yeah we KNOW that! Smiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

I always yell at the TV when I'm watching my soap operas. "BRADY NO !" Also "The NEWS..."You gotta be kidding!" My sons always yell at the TV and the Video game they're playing