Honored Contributor

Haunted Salem Live Friday night 8-12 and then rerun right after

A lot of "ghosthunters."

I don't believe in any of that but I love Salem so much and miss it so I'm watching for that.  Already saw the home of friends.

Some good info people might not know.  I hope they stick to more of that, like how horrible they treated all the accused before they were killed.

What I loved was the show that started it all, the one that took place in the UK.  I can't remember the name but it included a blonde woman and her husband.  And it was live every week.  Even though I don't believe in ghosts that show scared me so much!

Honored Contributor

Re: Haunted Salem Live Friday night 8-12 and then rerun right after

Sorry, it's on Travel Channel.

Rerun is 12- 4 a.m. Saturday Eastern time.

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

A lot of "ghosthunters."

I don't believe in any of that but I love Salem so much and miss it so I'm watching for that.  Already saw the home of friends.

Some good info people might not know.  I hope they stick to more of that, like how horrible they treated all the accused before they were killed.

What I loved was the show that started it all, the one that took place in the UK.  I can't remember the name but it included a blonde woman and her husband.  And it was live every week.  Even though I don't believe in ghosts that show scared me so much!

@LoriLori  Thanks for the heads up, I love this stuff.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up.  I like some of the ghost shows although I also don't really believe in them.  I do believe in the possiblility of demons though.  I'm watching Live PD right now, so I scheduled to record the rerun.

Locally, we have ghost tours.  They're really a fun way to get a little exercise and a little history at the same time.  The ghost stuff is probably just a way to attract people.  They're very popular.

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone remember the show  from 10 + yrs ago  that was hosted by Linda Blair where  families agree to spend the night in a haunted castle ?  That one was a bit spooky . There was another Most Haunted places  which had some  scary places .

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been to Salem and saw the courts where the witches were tried etc. I went on a ghost tour in Williamsburg, Va years ago also. It was with a large group of friends yet it was creepy. We did the tour at night.

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Does anyone remember the show  from 10 + yrs ago  that was hosted by Linda Blair where  families agree to spend the night in a haunted castle ?  That one was a bit spooky . There was another Most Haunted places  which had some  scary places .

@skatting44  I think I recall the Most Haunted Places. Was Loretta Lynn on it discussing how haunted her property is? If not it may have been another show. There are so many of these type shows.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@skatting44 wrote:

@skatting44  I think I recall the Most Haunted Places. Was Loretta Lynn on it discussing how haunted her property is? If not it may have been another show. There are so many of these type shows.

Have to correct myself. I should have googled it first  - the show was  called Scariest Places  on Earth series broadcast in 2000  till 2006.

Honored Contributor

Tis the season.......................

1#aw.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori   Historically a sad time.....not scary, just brutal.  The investigators that go into the homes as ghostbusters is interesting.  Thanks for the heads up....I'll check it out now.