Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone seen Madonna lately .

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Lourdes reminds me of Cher in that particular photo. Especially her eyes/brows.

Yes.  I think she also has a "Kardashian" look to her.  

@Citrine1  Oh yeah! I thought that too the other day when I saw the post but forgot about that when I posted today. Agree.

Honored Contributor

image.png

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Too me Madonna was over-rated, her voice wasn't that good, mostly helped by the production studio. . ..And her concerts were less about the music and more about "showmanship" and "theatrics" and some of which were in questionable taste to keep people talking and keep her name out there----In an interview even her kids were embarrassed by some of her earlier antics...

Say what you will about Lady GaGa at least she has a good voice and can sing all kinds and styles of music.....great range! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I saw a photo of her recently on a news/entertainment photo gallery and she was wearing a really nice turqoise blue suit, large black reading glasses, and her hair was much longer, but still blonde.  I thought she looked great.  I'm not a Madonna fan, but she has had way too successful of a career to ever be a "has been" - imo. 

She's had so many tunes make the top of the charts - no easy feat - and she did it all herself so I give her a lot of credit.  I'm sure there are loads of people the world over who would still love to see her do what she does.  Lady Gaga owes her career to Madonna and probably many other women performers have taken a few lessons from her.

Like anyone who has achieved that level of fame, just because they are not currently the "hottest" thing around, doesn't mean they are washed up has beens.  Would we say that about Paul McCartney or Elton John?  I think not!!

@jellyBEAN   I know what you mean. She was very successful. Although Paul may not be a washed up has been, he has aged terribly. Sometimes he is almost scary to look at. Now Ringo is a different story!

@proudlyfromNJ 

I dont think Paul is "scary" but he has really aged, and  your right Ringo looks FABULOUS!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”