Respected Contributor

Has anyone seen Madonna lately .

She looks 20 years younger , and not just in retouched pictures , a video of her in recording studio. She had always went over board on fillers , now her skin is tight and smooth like a 30 something. Whatever she did it does look good , of course she has extensions in.

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone seen Madonna lately .

She had a facelift, according to many articles.

You don't get that look with fillers, botox, etc., it requires 'stretching' the skin to tighten and remove the excess skin.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

She posts a lot of pictures and videos and she unrecognizable in most.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

She HAS to be, no one wants a washed up old has been singer.

She used to be my favorite then turned radical, a lot of old celebs are

showing their true colors.

Let's go back to the days that you say "you agree to disagree" and leave as that.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Let's go back to the days that you say "you agree to disagree" and leave as that.

@Just Bling  She's still an old washed up singer has been even with a face lift.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

@Just Bling  She's still an old washed up singer has been even with a face lift.

@Pearlee 

LOL! And so true!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I saw a photo of her recently on a news/entertainment photo gallery and she was wearing a really nice turqoise blue suit, large black reading glasses, and her hair was much longer, but still blonde.  I thought she looked great.  I'm not a Madonna fan, but she has had way too successful of a career to ever be a "has been" - imo. 

She's had so many tunes make the top of the charts - no easy feat - and she did it all herself so I give her a lot of credit.  I'm sure there are loads of people the world over who would still love to see her do what she does.  Lady Gaga owes her career to Madonna and probably many other women performers have taken a few lessons from her.

Like anyone who has achieved that level of fame, just because they are not currently the "hottest" thing around, doesn't mean they are washed up has beens.  Would we say that about Paul McCartney or Elton John?  I think not!!

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I saw a photo of her recently on a news/entertainment photo gallery and she was wearing a really nice turqoise blue suit, large black reading glasses, and her hair was much longer, but still blonde.  I thought she looked great.  I'm not a Madonna fan, but she has had way too successful of a career to ever be a "has been" - imo. 

She's had so many tunes make the top of the charts - no easy feat - and she did it all herself so I give her a lot of credit.  I'm sure there are loads of people the world over who would still love to see her do what she does.  Lady Gaga owes her career to Madonna and probably many other women performers have taken a few lessons from her.

Like anyone who has achieved that level of fame, just because they are not currently the "hottest" thing around, doesn't mean they are washed up has beens.  Would we say that about Paul McCartney or Elton John?  I think not!!

@jellyBEAN   I know what you mean. She was very successful. Although Paul may not be a washed up has been, he has aged terribly. Sometimes he is almost scary to look at. Now Ringo is a different story!

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

@jellyBEAN  Of course not!  I 💘💘💘💘💘 Paul McCartney.  But I wouldn't ever compare Madonna to him.  Apples and oranges in terms of musical talent.

Honored Contributor

Good for her.