Trusted Contributor

I know the reviews haven't been that great, but it looked like a good story and I am guessing that the acting is good. I want to see some movies next week and I just wondered what feedbak you have, if you saw it. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone seen Bombshell?

I am interested in seeing it also.  I was not aware of the bad reviews.

Honored Contributor

The performances appear to be getting good notices.  I will try to catch this movie before awards season.

Trusted Contributor

I have not seen it,  but from the previews I can't believe how much Charlise looks like Megan,  the makeup is incredible.

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

I have not seen it,  but from the previews I can't believe how much Charlise looks like Megan,  the makeup is incredible.

@TurnerGal   She was on the Today Show the other morning talking about the make-up.  They used a lot of prosthetics to make her look so much like Megyn.  She had prosthetics above her eyes, in her cheeks and maybe more than that.  It was incredible to hear about all that they did.  She said it took a long time to initially come up with the right combination.

I would like to see this movie.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I always have to look twice when i see the pictures of her , it uncanny.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ  Hi fellow Arizonian,  please let me know where  Bombshell is playing...thanks.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

DH and I wanted to see it but its not at any of the 3 theatres in our area. Closest theatre that has it is 1&1/2 hours away! Forget it.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

The makeup artist should win an award for sure.  The transformation of John Lithgow is amazing.  Looks like a good movie.

Trusted Contributor

Hi @Lindsays Grandma, and I hope you are having a good holiday season. I know it is playing in Tucson right now, which is about an hour from where I live. But, it is in a theater that serves food at your seat, has recliners and the best popcorn anywhere! It's the same place we went to see Judy because that wasn't playing near me, either.

I hope you can find it because it does look good.