Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Watched "The Kominsky Method" on Netflix? 2 GOLDEN GLOBES!!!

I finished watching Season 2 on Friday.  Great show.  I wish it had more episodes per season.

It was nice to see Paul Reiser again.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Regular Contributor

@sunala  I absolutely loved The Kominsky Method! I thought it was hilarious. I can't wait for the next season.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Watched "The Kominsky Method" on Netflix?

@texassunflower wrote:

I am finishing up Season 1 tonight. I will start Season 2 tomorrow. I have really enjoyed this show. Michael Douglas and Alan Arkin are great together. I think Jane Seymour and Kathleen Turner will be a great addition to a good cast. In a previous post, someone mentioned Kathleen Turner being ill. I believe she has rheumatory arthritis. I sure she takes medication that makes her appear puffy. Did Jane Seymour go grey or is she wearing a wig?  She looks lovely in the Season 2 preview.

Turner made a very brief appearance in only one episode, and my daughter swears Seymour is wearing a wig. 

Honored Contributor

After seeing all of Season 2, as good as Douglas and Arkin are, I have to say Reiser was amazing, he was just perfect for the role of Martin. I just wish they had not made him look so different, he did look good in Fosse/Verdon last spring, more like himself, he is only 63. 

Honored Contributor

You can see producer and writer, Chuck Lorre's personal touches in this season, the acting class did a scene from Two and Half Men, and guest star Allison Janney of Mom, both Lorre's creations. 

Super Contributor

I enjoyed Season 2 but like Season 1 better. I agree that Paul Reiser was a good addition to the cast. I am glad that Phoebe got her act together and can now have a relationship with her father. The lady that plays Michael Douglas's daughter is really good and I have seen her in other roles. I believe she is the librarian on Young Sheldon. The finale was very open ended so I assume there will be a Season 3. Chuck Lorre seems to like actors that have been on his previous series. I noticed the young lady that played a drug addict on Mom and Allison Janey. It's nice to see older actors working and I hope the series is renewed for another season.

Esteemed Contributor

Last week I binge watched the entire second season, and just as I suspected, I loved it!  Alan Arkin and Jane Seymour were great together, and I was happy to see that Michael Douglas was still with Nancy Travis (Lisa). 

Michael Douglas is an older man who's still got it!!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

We finished season two this week and wow, Paul Resier was almost unrecognizable

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Finished watching Season 2 and certainly hope it is renewed for Season 3....this is hilarious, done well and we need more programs like this one.  There were a few unnecessary comments but small potatoes compared to how great is this comedy series....  Arkin and Douglas are great together..... Excellent!

Honored Contributor

I felt it ended on a sad note, I was hoping it wouldnt.