Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Watched "The Kominsky Method" on Netflix? 2 GOLDEN GLOBES!!!

Had no idea it is returning next week. Diane Sawyer is doing an hour special Tues eve on the Douglas family. 

Respected Contributor

DH and I saw it advertised on Netflix site and thought 'Alan Arkin & Micheal Douglas' Let's give it a shot. We loved it and binge watched. I know it is coming back  with new season this month. Anyone know the date? 

It is for adults.

I saw where Kathleen Turner will be on as MD' ex.  

Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

DH and I saw it advertised on Netflix site and thought 'Alan Arkin & Micheal Douglas' Let's give it a shot. We loved it and binge watched. I know it is coming back  with new season this month. Anyone know the date? 

It is for adults.

Oct 25. OMG Douglas and Turner together again!!

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

It is for adults.

Oct 25. OMG Douglas and Turner together again!!

I intended on watching the 1st season as it began, life got in the way. So I intended to watch over the summer, nope, life again... planning for this fall. Now I CANNOT wait to begin and FOR SURE  will be watching to see Turner and Douglas again...

Romancing the Stone!

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

War of the Roses!!

Honored Contributor

Just watched first 2 episodes of Season 2, did not disappoint, just as good as last season. Jane Seymour looks lovely, Paul Reiser is made to look fat and bald. and poor Kathleen Turner, is really not recognizable, I know she has been ill. what a gorgeous young woman she was, but she and Douglas still funny as  bickering ex spouses. Enjoy!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Watched "The Kominsky Method" on Netflix?

Anyone else watch Season 2, this thread got buried last week. 

Super Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Watched "The Kominsky Method" on Netflix?

I am finishing up Season 1 tonight. I will start Season 2 tomorrow. I have really enjoyed this show. Michael Douglas and Alan Arkin are great together. I think Jane Seymour and Kathleen Turner will be a great addition to a good cast. In a previous post, someone mentioned Kathleen Turner being ill. I believe she has rheumatory arthritis. I sure she takes medication that makes her appear puffy. Did Jane Seymour go grey or is she wearing a wig?  She looks lovely in the Season 2 preview.

Esteemed Contributor

Okay, all of you convinced me I have to watch The Kominsky Method because of your posts.  I am binging on The Glitch right now and as soon as it is over I'm off to the Kominsky Method.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Great show. Binged on season 2 yesterday. I didn’t realize that Paul Reiser was the daughter’s boyfriend. The show started last year.