Honored Contributor

So has anyone noticed the primetime network shows are no longer showing coming attractions for the next week? They're also playing some generic music on the closing credits ( seems to be the same music for all of them). I wonder if this is because production has been shut down for many shows that are now in limbo thanks to the coronavirus? I bet the networks will be scrambling for programming to air.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

So has anyone noticed the primetime network shows are no longer showing coming attractions for the next week? They're also playing some generic music on the closing credits ( seems to be the same music for all of them). I wonder if this is because production has been shut down for many shows that are now in limbo thanks to the coronavirus? I bet the networks will be scrambling for programming to air.

I have  not noticed that, however they will probably eventually start reruns.  A lot of shows I forget to set my DVR so a lot of shows will be new to me.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Today on DOOL the ending credits looked very different, usually there are no ending credits, there was today. 

Respected Contributor

i noticed  Monday nite, The Voice - instead of running their credits at the bottom of screen while showing previews, ran the complete credits at the end on a black background. they are only in the battle rounds right now.  I don't see the Voice on tonite either which is strange they are usually Mon & Tues nites. Ellen's game show is on.

Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

i noticed  Monday nite, The Voice - instead of running their credits at the bottom of screen while showing previews, ran the complete credits at the end on a black background. they are only in the battle rounds right now.  I don't see the Voice on tonite either which is strange they are usually Mon & Tues nites. Ellen's game show is on.

I don't think this season they have had The Voice on for two nights.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@CatsyCline wrote:

I don't think this season they have had The Voice on for two nights.

@CatsyCline   The Voice has not been on for two nights in a row this season.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I just noticed last night there were no previews on something I was watching.

I think we'll start seeing reruns and/or shows that have been on the back burner that (when previewed) didn't pan out and weren't even shown on TV.

At least it will give US the TV viewer a chance to see a variety of shows that we wouldn't otherwise ever see.

I had an old boyfriend who used to say this to me when I called him out when he was flirting with other girls....are you ready?

He'd say, "Variety is the spice of life".

So, maybe we'll get some variety here.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I have noticed. Whenever there are no previews, it usually means there will not be a new episode the following week. I've noticed this with shows like Blue Bloods, Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, etc.

Honored Contributor

The first two shows of this season were on 02/24 and 02/25, back to back episodes.  But since then it's only been once a week.

I'm really enjoying this season; I'm always amazed at the talented singers that take part.

Honored Contributor

i've noticed that there isn't much on either