Esteemed Contributor

Re: Harvey Weinstein Cell Phone In Court

I heard he had 4 phones in 2 pockets. Just crazy.

Esteemed Contributor

Suuuurrrrre.... that's what was in his pocket, and he wasn't happy to see anyone.   Did I really say that????  Oh, my.  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Well he's a turdpie so it is not surprising.......

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

He is getting more sympathy with the walker.  Should stick with what works. 😂

Honored Contributor

Is he still using the walker ploy in court?  Bill Cosby used something like that..... His vision was bad so he had to helped....so people would feel sorry for him......did not work for him....

Esteemed Contributor

I am not defending Cosby in any way, but have you seen his eyes?  He is definitely blind.  Weinstein is getting no sympathy from me for this ploy, nor will he or Cosby ever get sympathy from me for anything.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Valued Contributor

Smug, entitled pig.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This is being erroneously reported here. Weinstein wouldnt put his phone away so the judge said "Do you want to go to jail for the rest of your life?" That is why defense lawyers wanted the judge to recuse himself, because threatening to put Weinstein in jail for the rest of his life was prejudicial against Weinstein. By requesting recusal, which was denied, the defense lawyers have it on the court record to bring up as an issue for an appeal.
Respected Contributor

I live in Az. heard he is in jail here. Please get him out of my state. Who in the world would call this scum? He has a bad back had to get an operation in jail, Hope he left Az. and doing time somewhere else. Another one is R. Kelly don't even start that thread. Another scumbag. A man with alot of money seems to get whatever they want. Well now you pay the price which money can't buy you out of it.