Honored Contributor

Royal Reviewer- YouTube: Moments ago uploaded video showing reception received at WE DAY speech 2019. 

Harry's speech was moving and on point.

Honored Contributor

GMA this morning had that clip I think it was that one.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

Enjoy your avatar! So unique and fun. 

Trusted Contributor
@Sweet_Serenity
Thank you for the heads-up! Such an inspiring and hugely optimistic speech. He really is so well-suited to public speaking...authentic and so heartfelt.
Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@Sweet_Serenity
Thank you for the heads-up! Such an inspiring and hugely optimistic speech. He really is so well-suited to public speaking...authentic and so heartfelt.

Indeed! Well said. Make sure view "The Royal Family Channel" on YouTube. 

Quality of the video clear. The view is even more fabulous. Brilliant speech. 

Trusted Contributor
I will...I thank you for the recommendation, @Sweet_Serenity 💚 I can't help thinking Diana would be so enormously proud of Harry.
Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 

Say Hello! To California. My home for over thirty years. Love your blue green heart. Reminds me of Diana's dress of the same color, and of course her "freedom ring" what a ring!

The channels mentioned both are excellent sources for the latest news and updates. Royal Reviewer: Elliot, Is adorable. Weekly live chats with subscribers from all over the world. 

Saturday 5pm Est. He is quite entertaining. Woman Happy

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
@Sweet_Serenity
Thirty years in California!? Wow! Come back and bring the sunshine...it has rained almost every day for the past two and a half months. 😕
I will listen to Elliott this weekend...how fun!
I love all the Royal family's gowns and tiaras and I adore British TV. Proud Anglophile!
Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 

Ha! You have a wonderful sense of humor. Enjoyed CA very much. What's not to love? Close to beach, skiing, red woods. 

Pop in a visit his channel before Saturday, meet his cats Rory and Molly. Make sure to hit the notification button. So you'll be alerted when he uploads as well the live Saturday chat.

Nice meeting you! Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor
Right back at ya, Sweet_Serenity! Great to chat!
I will be listening on Saturday. I love a man with cats.
Thanks again.