Respected Contributor

Re: Hard to remember which shows I always watched...

For me, it's Frasier and Golden Girls.  In my area they always come on later at night and I like to get into bed and watch them.  I usualy make it through a few of them before I fall asleep.  Sometimes I'll wake up midway through a episode and finish watching it.  

I've seen them all so many times that I think I could repeat all of actor's lines.  Watching them just relaxes me and helps me go to sleep with a good frame of mind.  

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Loved The Invisible Man....I would watch it now for fun!

Honored Contributor

Comedy/ Older shows:  Frasier, Designing Women, M.A.S.H

Comedy/Newer shows: The Big Bang Theory, The Middle, Modern Family, Superstore 

Drama/Older shows: Friday Night Lights, Homefront, Dallas, American Dreams, Lost, ER

Drama/Newer shows: This is Us, The Baker and the Beauty 

To name a few!   Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I forgot to add The Middle. I was sorry when they ended the show. The final episode was good! Every actor/actress in the show was great!
Respected Contributor

The first show I remember JUST HAVING to watch was BATMAN.  Didn't matter whose house we kids were at at the time, when BAMAN came on Everyting stopped til the episode was over and we were urged to be back tomorrow "Same Bat TIme! Same Bat Station!"  Others were  Star Trek and The Wild WIld West,  M*A*S*H*, Magnum PI, Due South, TBBT. 

Valued Contributor

So many of the older shows are much better than anything on television these days. Some of my all-time favs are: Frasier, As Time Goes By, Waiting for God, Murphy Brown, and Benson.

Esteemed Contributor

Copying @beach-mom  format (and a few of her shows!)

Comedy/ Older shows:  I Love Lucy ( I actively watched all episodes a few years ago every morning on Hallmark as I wasn't sure I had seen them all), Brady Bunch, Seinfeld

Comedy/Newer shows: Veep, The Middle, Modern FamilyAmerican Housewife, The Goldbergs

Drama/Older shows: Bones, House*, Rizzoli and Isles*, Lost, CSI (original), China Beach

Drama/Newer shows: How To Get Away With Murder , Magnum PI (new)

Other:  The Amazing Race

I'm sure there are/were others, but I can't be 100% I saw ALL episodes.

* watched all episodes during pandemic on whatever regular cable station (with commercials!) they were on

Respected Contributor

Yes, I think I've seen every episode of 'The Golden Girls' - luv the fashions worn by Bea Arthur Cat Tongue  TVLand runs them every Sunday all day long

Seinfeld, Everybody Loves Raymond, I Love Lucy, The Honeymooners

With Reality TV,  the HW's of the OC, BH, NYC, and NJ.  All the Below Deck, Millionaire Real Estate Listings and Survivor.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

The Golden Girls, I Love Lucy, right now I am on a Gunsmoke kick.  

Honored Contributor

@candys mine wrote:

The first show I remember JUST HAVING to watch was BATMAN.  Didn't matter whose house we kids were at at the time, when BAMAN came on Everyting stopped til the episode was over and we were urged to be back tomorrow "Same Bat TIme! Same Bat Station!"  Others were  Star Trek and The Wild WIld West,  M*A*S*H*, Magnum PI, Due South, TBBT. 

I remember the time when Batman was on.  We had recently gotten a color tv (!) and I remember everybody saying how awesome the color was on this show (it was!).   When I think of color tv shows, early on, this is the one that comes to mind for me.