Honored Contributor

Re: Happy Days and Laverne & Shirley Coming to MeTV

Regarding Andy Griffith, how come the color episodes are so seldom aired, there must be a legal reason. 

Honored Contributor

I have never liked either of the shows in the thread title and won't be watching them on MeTV.
Respected Contributor

I never had an interest in either one of those programs, but I'm not surprised they're making the rounds--again--on one of the nostalgia networks.

No doubt they'll air in prime time, while the good ones (i.e., The Fugitive) air during the wee hours of the morning.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I would love to see Me TV get rid of Hogans Heroes, been on for years and I find it painful to watch, so I dont!!

@Shelbelle 

I totally agree about Hogan's Heroes and wish they'd DUMP this show from their lineup......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

METV shows come and go, but they had better keep Leave It To Beaver at 7am C.T. I'm on my fifth round of reruns and I still love that family.

@AuntG 

Me too....love Leave It To Beaver.....wish they would put it on in Prime Time....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”