Trusted Contributor

Happy Birthday Carol Burnette ! !

91 years young! love her!Heart

May be a black-and-white image of 2 people and people smiling

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Happy Birthday Carol Burnette ! !

Just saw here on something last night and she has the hots for Bradley Cooper. Whatever show it was had a video of him wishing her a happy birthday.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful Roses & Butterflies - 91 Year Happy Birthday Card for Her |  Funimada.com

Honored Contributor

@catter70,

Thank you for posting that. I looked and found it on Jimmy Kimmel live with Carol Burnett APR 25th. Bradley Cooper comes on thru a video and wishes her Happy Birthday.

She is such a good storyteller and so naturally funny. It was so fun to listen to.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

👏👏👏 How WONDERFUL for her to be BLESSED to see 91!❤❤ I cannot think of her, and no think of her singing...I'm so glad we had this time togetherrr, and the tug of the ear.😊 Just the thought of it makes me smile!🥰 Her portrayal Eunice Harper was HILARIOUS and would leave me in stitches!! Mrs. Wiggins was also a riot!.😂That was such a nice trip down memory lane just now!👍

THANK you SO much for caring to share this darling photo with us!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I saw her on Jimmy Kimmel the other night.  I never watch him, but wanted to listen to her, so I tuned in.

She looks wonderful and still is a hoot and as sharp as a tack. I'd love to do lunch with her and hear her wonderful stories.  She is quite the entertainer.

Respected Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

Just saw here on something last night and she has the hots for Bradley Cooper. Whatever show it was had a video of him wishing her a happy birthday.

Yes, I saw that and thought it was so sweet. 

Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday Ms. Burnett and thank you for all the joy you've brought into my home ❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

First time I saw CB was on the day time talk show-Gary Moore (?) where she sang I Fell in Love w/John Foster Dulles. Anyone remember that? 

Didn't Bob Mackie do her clothes(gowns) when she had her evening variety show?

Esteemed Contributor

Mama's Family is a fav of mine.  So much truth to that family.