Respected Contributor

Re: Happy 96th Birthday Betty White

I enjoy watching her on the old game shows on the BUZZR Channel.  Liked the way she didn't just go for the laugh - She really tried to give the best answers to help the contestants win money.

Hope Betty has a wonderful birthday celebration !

Valued Contributor

I'm watching In the Kitchen with David tonight and David  has Valerie Bertinelli in his show.  She mentioned Betty's b-day and gave a shout out to her and David did too.   

Honored Contributor

She's an inspiration.

Honored Contributor

absolutely loved her on the game shows and on the mary tyler moore show. and when she was a part of mamas family from the carol burnett show. she also had a recurring role on one of my favorite shows.....BOSTON LEGAL.

she is truly a national treasure and a woman of many acting faces.

happy birthday betty!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Happy Birthday to Betty White.  She is truly an inspiration. I used to get such a kick out of  her lines when she was on Hot in Cleveland and she would give some snappy answers to the British girl.  I loved that show, so sorry they took it off.  My favorite episode was when they ended up in the Amish family's home, that was just too funny.

Honored Contributor

@LeoGrl wrote:

I'm watching In the Kitchen with David tonight and David  has Valerie Bertinelli in his show.  She mentioned Betty's b-day and gave a shout out to her and David did too.   

Thanks for posting this, I was hoping Val would mention it!!!

Honored Contributor

Absolutely!  What an icon!!!Smiley Happy

Image result for happy 96 birthday cake