Respected Contributor

Halt and Catch Fire - Series Finale

It was a wonnderful ending to an interesting four season series.  The whole series was so well done.  This past season the writers concentrated on the two interesting lead woman and their relationship and their ability and talent.  It was a perfect ending.  I am glad I stuck with this series all four seasons as it was so interesting.

Honored Contributor

Re: Halt and Catch Fire - Series Finale

@culebra wrote:

It was a wonnderful ending to an interesting four season series.  The whole series was so well done.  This past season the writers concentrated on the two interesting lead woman and their relationship and their ability and talent.  It was a perfect ending.  I am glad I stuck with this series all four seasons as it was so interesting.

@culebra

I dreaded the finale because I didn't want to see this series come to an end.  I worried that the last two episodes wouldn't end on the right note.

But they did and I know they did because, at the conclusion, I was sobbing brokenly.

I'll miss the writing and I'll miss the characters.  It's been a long time since I've watched a series and have been able to say that I liked and cared about the people in it.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@culebra@just bee

Wasn't it WONDERFUL? Riveting, really.

I am sad it is over and I will miss it so!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@culebra@LTT1@just bee, I watched this series also and thought it was fantastic.  I think the door is open for them to do another season.  That would be nice!  LM

Honored Contributor

172AEBC3-443F-48EE-90DB-80F360C52F29.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I appreciate that AMC stuck with the series even though the ratings were low.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do not know if they will do another season. Even though the door is open, I thought the series finale was fabulous. It ended with the same line it began with. I think the show had lower but very consistent ratings.  This year it was on Saturday night which I thought was great.  The last two Saturday nights I was at home so I would watch Halt and Catch Fire and then Versailles on Ovation.  Two great shows.