Respected Contributor

Re: Hallmark's first two Christmas movies of 2019 will debut in July

p23994_v_v8_ab.jpg

Honored Contributor

I always look forward to their Christmas movies. I do agree with all of you who would like to see more variety in the stories. 

Honored Contributor

HM&M shows Xmas movies every Thursday night now.  So we can have Christmas all year round.  Sigh.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I continue to watch every year, too.  But come on, how many times can an engaged person be traveling across the country, either by train, bus, plane, or "rented car" and end up stranded in a town where the whole theme is Christmas??  And of course the town mayor, sheriff, hotel owner, or general store manager is willing to help out the stranded person. Of course the stranded person sees where her true love really lies.  OR the stranded person is asked to direct/choreograph the Christmas pageant, parade, play or whatever because that is their specialty. 

There isn't a lot of plot variety, but I still tune in Woman LOLWoman Wink

Then there is the one where the person drives into a snow bank and get amnesia.......gotta love that one!  Or the person is leaving the Christmas themed town to begin a new career, but it just keeps snowing and there are no flights out.....and falls in love with a stranded visitor!!

I need to walk away from the television!  LOL

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!