Respected Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

I have it set to record but last year I was really annoyed by the woman who was the former Mayor. LOL! I guess she’s supposed to be funny but the hand gestures and overacting made me fast forward her scenes.

@1Snickers: I totally agree. Since she's no longer the Mayor, I was hoping she would not return for the new season. Looks like she will return and be as annoying as ever! Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

Good news Smiley Happy This is such a good show, no violence, no bad language just a fun, nice good clean show!!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

catherine bell is quite a busy woman!.......the good witch, hallmark channel movies, NCIS-LA......she is making the rounds.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45   Catherine Bell was good in Army Wives, I miss that show!

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@sunshine45   Catherine Bell was good in Army Wives, I miss that show!

@1Snickers 

i enjoyed that show also although i stopped watching after season three i believe. i have to go back and rewatch that show.

LOVED her in JAG.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

YEA!