Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hallmark cut ties with Loughlin

It was also reported that the daughters won't be returning to college either!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

Never want to see LL again on tv.  She can take Felicity Huffmann with her.  Morally bankrupt.

Honored Contributor

The kids should be expelled and their credits banned from transferring.

Esteemed Contributor

Lori L and her goody two shoe image ,  wow ha never know what a person is really like .   She and Felicity H and William H Macey get whatever they having coming to them.  So self righteous.   There children must not be very smart if someone gas to take there sats for them ,  wouldn't you think there kids would feel sad that there parents don't believe in them😏.  I have no sympathy fir any of them other children weren't accepted because of there cheating that's the real shame 😒

Honored Contributor

He is still a well-known designer and does runway shows...
Esteemed Contributor

Re Target - I read earlier today that Mossimo sole his name to them back in 2000. The brand is no longer owned by him and hasn’t been for a while.
Respected Contributor

Good. I admit I did not know who Loughlin was til the cheating news broke (I don’t watch hallmark or sitcoms), but she obviously doesn’t fit hallmark’s squeaky-clean image. No excuse for her illegal conduct. And what kind of mother would, through such actions, tell children that they aren’t good enough to get into college on their own? So much for encouraging confidence and responsibility. 

Honored Contributor

Surely not the Role Model for the Hallmark image.  Shame on her and all involved.  Money can't buy everything but maybe it will buy you a jail cell.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Like an instant reply every day with a celeb. and their show. Speaking of shows going haywire, is the "Connors" family still on ?, I never see it advertised..

Respected Contributor

The Conners finished their season , and i am sure the ratings were good enough to come back.