Valued Contributor

Re: Hallmark cut ties with Loughlin

LL a GOOD actress? LOL! VERY AVERAGE.

Valued Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@culebra - I don't think there was any intention of going to class and working on grades, they were there to strictly take up space, party and that's about it, imo. Oh, and to get a degree that says USC.

I believe a LOT of those who attend the University of Spoiled Children (past and present) are there because their parents paid the price to get them in.

Honored Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@riley1 wrote:

@culebra - I don't think there was any intention of going to class and working on grades, they were there to strictly take up space, party and that's about it, imo. Oh, and to get a degree that says USC.

I believe a LOT of those who attend the University of Spoiled Children (past and present) are there because their parents paid the price to get them in.

A lot of parents made big donations to get their kids in, no cheating like this crop of people, but it wasn’t USC.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

The producer of WCTH said they are "retooling" the last 6 episodes of this season.

It shoudl be interesting.

I think it's overkill to re-shoot or edit her out.

While I tend to agree about it being a bit on the overkill side I'm sort of on the fence. It seems like a big undertaking and expense but I also suspect they not only want to distance themselves from her but want to make a clean break, so that when they pick up the show next year, her character having been either written out or recast, won't be so glaring... Rather, it'll be behind them and represent a totally fresh start without her... I catch the show from time to time but am not a regular viewer and won't miss her at all... I do, though, hope that whoever they bring in as either a new character or playing that particular part is palatable... I suspect the character, like the actress, will be written out and a new character will move in... It'll be interesting to see how they move forward...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

As some random blogger stated, there are plenty of mine shafts for her to fall down in Hope Valley.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

LL a GOOD actress? LOL! VERY AVERAGE.

@manhattan1950   She is very good for those Hallmark films, which as I posted, are the only things I've ever seen her in.  The acting on those films is, for the most part, incredibly bad.

I agree. I enjoyed the series as well and it  would unfortunate to discontinue. 

Respected Contributor

I find it a real shame that the young actor that played her on lost his job through no fault of anything he did wrong. This action effected more people than Lori.

Esteemed Contributor

@CLHS68 - Yes, it is unfortunate that so many people from the actors to crew lost their jobs. Maybe Hallmark will bring back the GSM show with a new lead or maybe they have something else in the works.

People should not blame Hallmark for distancing themselves from Lori. The cast/crew should really be blaming Lori for her actions and was the cause of the shows being pulled.

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr Is it offical that Lori Loughlin will go to jail. ?How stupid could she be she really wrecked her life.Smiley Mad