Honored Contributor

Re: Hallmark cut ties with Loughlin

[ Edited ]

@Lilypad1 wrote:
Lori lost her job with Hallmark but her husband still has his job designing for Target. They both were charged with the same crime and had the same bond. Typical where women are not treated the same as a man. Everyone bashes the woman but it doesn’t seem as bad if a man is involved.

Oh please, this mantra is getting old... Her husband owned his own company, which designed and sold items to Target, as well as other stores, as most companies do... I believe he sold his company but had he not, one feels sure he too would lose business... Even though he no longer owns the company and it's no longer a premier brand with Target, they have still moved to distance themselves from the association they shared with his brand...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I wonder who the "connector" did not help that later exposed HIM.  This has been going on for GENERATIONS!!!

This is nothing new.

Many rich kids did not even get drafted in the "old days"...

This is nothing new, I suspect someone got "MAD" and spilled the beans.

Now for Ms. Loughlin, if anyone ever sees her daughter's you tube....she wasted this money and created unnecessary drama...cause her girls really were NEVER interested in college.....of at least that is how it "appeared".

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Combined net worth of $88 million.

Mossimo:  $80 million

Lori: $8 million

How do you think Lori was able to purchase that big mansion she currently lives in?  Boo hoo hoo.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

These people did the wrong thing & need punishment but I don't agree with them losing their jobs. They will need work down the road when this is over. Would hate to see them homeless with no means of support.

Yes, because their estimated net worth, which, of course, could be erroneous, is only about a hundred million dollars... Most of it his but a chunk of it hers...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was bummed that they took off all of the Garage Sale Mysteries even ones that were scheduled. I noticed they were totally gone off of the DVR where they were set to record.  I dont really get why they are hurting the fans of those movies by taking them off ( The ones that have already aired and were going to be reruns. I missed a few)

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

These people did the wrong thing & need punishment but I don't agree with them losing their jobs. They will need work down the road when this is over. Would hate to see them homeless with no means of support.

@CLHS68   You are joking, right?   These are multimillionaires - they don't need to work another day of their lives and they certainly aren't going to be homeless.   

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Headline of an article over on the Foxnews site; article is about the sketch artists' impression of the two celebrity women.  The sketch artist was saying how she tries to sketch people exactly as they appear:

"Lori Loughlin appeared ‘arrogant’ in court while Felicity Huffman looked ‘more genuine,’ says sketch artist"

@Pearlee  I read an item a day or two ago that intimated LL was borderline snarky at her hearing and that at one point the judge told her to hush... Of course, I wasn't there so who knows how true it is... I do believe, though, that this is a woman who in no way resembles the image she tried to create for herself.

So she is a much better actress than she has been given credit for!

@Johnnyeager   Have you ever watched her in anything?   I've only seen her in the Garage Sale Mysteries series of movies for several years now, but she was quite a good actress; much better than the actresses in most of the other Hallmark movies I've ever seen.  So are you just making this statement for the sake of making it, or have you actually ever seen her act?  Because having seen her, I disagree with you.  Where have you seen her having been criticized as a bad actress?  Can you cite a source for that?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

She's a fabulous actress.  I bought her hook, line and sinker as Aunt Becky and loved her.  Your disagreement is most welcomed.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Johnnyeager ... Yea, fabulous... When Hallmark forgives and forgets and goes to cast their production of Antigone, I bet she'll top the list of all their other "B" list talent... Hey, what can I say, I would and should... go further down the alphabet, but why kick the woman when she's down, and, as it were, out...

Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

The producer of WCTH said they are "retooling" the last 6 episodes of this season.

It shoudl be interesting.

I think it's overkill to re-shoot or edit her out.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN