Respected Contributor

Re: Hallmark cut ties with Loughlin

@riley1 

In order to graduate with their bachelors degree or even just attend for a few years, they would certainly have to take tests, do papers and generally do the work - otherwise they would flunk out.  I agree they could party and take up space, but still they would have to do some work to stay at the university.

Esteemed Contributor

@culebra - I respectfully disagree, if their admission to the college was bought, I'm sure a degree would be the same.

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

If they've truly cut ties with her, someone in Hallmark Land might want to remove her picture and bio from the cast pages still appearing on the WCTH website... Just sayin'... Sort of makes one wonder if they're still deciding whether or not to move ahead airing this season's shows, eliminating her from the cast for the next series... Now that they've made such a sweeping statement, they'd look like fools to do so... Maybe not updating the web page was just an oversight,  but that seems like a pretty glaring oversight, given their earlier statement...

On another note, my on screen channel guide on Dish Network still shows there are episodes airing today and next Sunday.  Would not be surprised if something else appears during that time period.  Am waiting to see what happens.

Respected Contributor

@riley1 

You may be right!  If the parents bought their admision, they would also hire people to write papers, do very expensive tutoring, take their exams etc. to get them through the actual education portion of the USC experience. Though It would be difficult to send a stranger to take their exams in their small classes.  All I can say what a waste of time, effort and money on a couple of gals who do not understand or appreciate their opportunities.  

Honored Contributor

The parents could have saved a whole lot of money by just hiring someone to do the calligraphy work for a diploma from a  prestigious college or university.

Honored Contributor

Mine is showing Unleashing Mr. Darcy.  It's 2 hours so there is no Meet the Peetes.  I'm not sure if that's because that series is done, or they were airing them as a set.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Never mind, I see HRP just tweeted that its on MOndays now.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Just read that Lori is not coming back for the final season of Fuller House.

Don't know what John Stamos ever saw in her.

Valued Contributor

''Have Mercy"...I agree!

Frequent Contributor

Lori lost her job with Hallmark but her husband still has his job designing for Target. They both were charged with the same crime and had the same bond. Typical where women are not treated the same as a man. Everyone bashes the woman but it doesn’t seem as bad if a man is involved.