Respected Contributor

Re: Hallmark cut ties with Loughlin

Hallmark may be squeeky clean , but the way they treated Christina, and then Mark , i question their character. It was a family show and they basically fired both of them with no send off. I stopped supporting the show after that . At least fake it. The whole thing was strange.

Respected Contributor

I also wanted to add that i wonder if some of the 50 people charged , weren't led astray in what they were doing was actually illegal , sometimes we aren't thinking clearly at all times. I am not excusing anyone , but Lori has basically ended her career , i could be wrong but some of these people just needed a second opinion on the consequenses.

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

Good. I admit I did not know who Loughlin was til the cheating news broke (I don’t watch hallmark or sitcoms), but she obviously doesn’t fit hallmark’s squeaky-clean image. No excuse for her illegal conduct. And what kind of mother would, through such actions, tell children that they aren’t good enough to get into college on their own? So much for encouraging confidence and responsibility. 

@libbyannE   Even worse, what kind of mother (and father) teaches children to cheat to get what they want in life?   

Honored Contributor

Hallmark may be cutting its ties with Lori but even as we speak they are preparing an "Enjoy Your Trip" to Jail card to wish her well.

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Hallmark may be cutting its ties with Lori but even as we speak they are preparing an "Enjoy Your Trip" to Jail card to wish her well.

@ValuSkr  Right. There is a card for everything these days. 

Maybe discretly it will be tucked in by the We Will Miss You and 

Good Riddance section. 

Honored Contributor

Headline of an article over on the Foxnews site; article is about the sketch artists' impression of the two celebrity women.  The sketch artist was saying how she tries to sketch people exactly as they appear:

"Lori Loughlin appeared ‘arrogant’ in court while Felicity Huffman looked ‘more genuine,’ says sketch artist"

Esteemed Contributor

Genuinely guilty?

Respected Contributor

I think the very worst part of this is what's going to happen to all the actors, crews, makeup folks, etc the put these shows together.  It takes so many people to put series and movies together.  Many young actors won't be seen because of Ms. Loughlin's actions.  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Headline of an article over on the Foxnews site; article is about the sketch artists' impression of the two celebrity women.  The sketch artist was saying how she tries to sketch people exactly as they appear:

"Lori Loughlin appeared ‘arrogant’ in court while Felicity Huffman looked ‘more genuine,’ says sketch artist"

@Pearlee  I read an item a day or two ago that intimated LL was borderline snarky at her hearing and that at one point the judge told her to hush... Of course, I wasn't there so who knows how true it is... I do believe, though, that this is a woman who in no way resembles the image she tried to create for herself.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I read she's going to be cut from Full House on Netflix too. I wasn't aware it was still being filmed or are these old episodes they aren't going to show?