Regular Contributor

Re: Hallmark cut ties with Loughlin

Looks like the start of the fallout is beginning! When the dust settles will this all have been worth it??

Honored Contributor

Olivia Jade has had a huge youtube following, supported by Sephora. Wonder if USC is expelling her.
Honored Contributor

LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Hallmark Channel cut ties Thursday with favored star Lori Loughlin, a day after her arrest in a college admissions scam put the family-friendly network and extended Hallmark brand in uncomfortable proximity to a headline-grabbing scandal.

"We are saddened by the recent allegations surrounding the college admissions process," Hallmark Cards Inc., parent company of the Crown Media Family Networks umbrella group that includes the Hallmark Channel, said in a statement.

"We are no longer working with Lori Loughlin" and have stopped development of all productions with the actress for Crown Media channels, the statement said.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just saw that Lori’s daughter was spending Spring Break on a USC’s trustee’s yacht while her mother was in court....

it looks like Huffman and Loughlin will be the face of this entire scandal...and the 48 others who have also been charged will get to stay in relative anonymity. 

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

Just saw that Lori’s daughter was spending Spring Break on a USC’s trustee’s yacht while her mother was in court....

it looks like Huffman and Loughlin will be the face of this entire scandal...and the 48 others who have also been charged will get to stay in relative anonymity. 

@lovesrecess  I read that she is off the yacht now though.

Trusted Contributor

I wonder if Target will drop her husband. Aren't most of their clothes Mossimo.

Honored Contributor

The trustee probably threw her overboard so his name wasn’t in the news!
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

It's official, Hallmark is done with her.  I'm sure there was a morals charge in her contract with them and she certainly violated that clause.  

was watching Chuck Todd last night and they pulled a full ep where she and Jessee cheated on the twins nursery school application 

very funny 

Oh, that is funny.

i tried to find the clip on youtube not there but might be somewhere if anyone has the time to look

i'd guess that the 30 y/o on his staff  remember it from when they were little watching that show 

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Regrettably for Lori, there's no Hallmark card for an indictment or a trip to jail.

bwah hah hah

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I wonder if Target will drop her husband. Aren't most of their clothes Mossimo.

I think so 

but Mossimo is gone pretty much from TArget, now