Honored Contributor

Hallmark cut ties with Loughlin

It's official, Hallmark is done with her.  I'm sure there was a morals charge in her contract with them and she certainly violated that clause.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Hallmark cut ties with Loughlin

Loved the negative comments on social media about her:

https://tvline.com/2019/03/14/lori-loughlin-fired-hallmark-channel-statement-college-scandal/

I do hope Hallmark continues the Garage Sale mysteries with another actress.  I liked those mysteries and have to admit, Lori's acting was better than most of the people in the Hallmark mysteries.  The mysteries themselves were good, and I love the premise of an antique store owner being the "detective" which made for interesting mysteries, so I hope they continue that series with someone else in the starring role.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

It's official, Hallmark is done with her.  I'm sure there was a morals charge in her contract with them and she certainly violated that clause.  

was watching Chuck Todd last night and they pulled a full ep where she and Jessee cheated on the twins nursery school application 

very funny 

Honored Contributor

We are saddened by the recent news surrounding the college admissions allegations,” reads a statement obtained by TVLine. “We are no longer working with Lori Loughlin and have stopped development of all productions that air on the Crown Media Family Network channels involving Lori Loughlin including Garage Sale Mysteries, an independent third party production.”

Honored Contributor

Such a shame...but this whole thing is a self-inflicted wound. She may never work again.
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

was watching Chuck Todd last night and they pulled a full ep where she and Jessee cheated on the twins nursery school application 

very funny 

LOL  So that's where she got the idea!

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

very funny 

Oh, that is funny.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

good!!! I’m glad they cut ties with her. I’m so sick of actors thinking they are above the law!!! They should have to pay the consequences for their actions! On a side note- I hope the actor Jussie Smollett never gets another acting job again. 

Honored Contributor

LOL @ TMZ's comment on Lori's firing - good one!:

"Hallmark's first tragic ending ever. That's a shame."

Also TMZ reported that Sephora fired her daughter Olive Jade.

Honored Contributor

I think Hallmark had to cut ties with her, and I'm glad they did.  However, I really liked Garage Sale Mysteries.  I can't see any of the other Hallmark actors in that role.  She was definitely one of the best Hallmark actresses.

They said they had stopped production on everything she was in.  Surely they will just write her out of When Calls The Heart and continue that show.  I've never seen it, but it's definitely an ensemble cast. 

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau