Honored Contributor

Hallmark - Winterfest Movie Lineup 2018

Since "Winterfest" isn't a holiday, I will post this here:

2018 Hallmark Channel Winterfest Movies:

LOVE ON THE SLOPES

Premieres Saturday, January 6th at 9/8c
Starring Katrina Bowden and Thomas Beaudoin

NYC-based copy editor, Alex, is sent to Ridgeline Resort, an extreme sports outpost, to write a story for a travel writing competition. At first, she fails at everything – much to the chagrin of Cole, an extreme sports enthusiast who thinks this city girl should head back to New York. But when Alex offers to assist Cole with his local arts festival, he reluctantly obliges to be her guide as she faces her fears doing one extreme sport after the next.

FROZEN IN LOVE

Premieres Saturday, January 13th at 9/8c
Starring Rachael Leigh Cooke and Niall Matter

When struggling bookstore owner Mary and the bad boy of professional hockey, Adam, are teamed together to help facilitate an image makeover for the other, they soon realize that opposites attract and they find themselves unexpectedly frozen in love. 

SNOWBOUND

Premieres Saturday, January 20th at 9/8c
Starring Taylor Cole

Cara, a women’s magazine writer who gets burned by her boyfriend on New Years’ Eve, decides to go on a dating detox. Challenged by her employer to write about it, she hopes a spontaneous ski getaway with her best friend will spark inspiration. Complicating matters, they discover they’ve double booked their chalet with two eligible men, including Ben, an entrepreneur. When the share-mates get snowed in, Cara and Ben are thrown together. 

HEART OF THE MOUNTAIN

Premieres Saturday, January 27th at 9/8c
Starring Dean Cain and Kristy Swanson

Story by: Tim Ware & Kristin Booth (of Signed, Sealed, Delivered) Written by: Tim Ware

A former ski champion reenters the competitive world when a 16-year old downhill racer asks for help, leading her to reawaken an old passion and find a new love.
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

Re: Hallmark - Winterfest Movie Lineup 2018

@VaBelle35

Thanks so much for taking the time to post these.

Trusted Contributor

And also the ones in development for next Christmas:

Five Gold Rings - Mary simultaneously dates four different men at Christmas time who are unaware of each other’s existence. In one week, she receives marriage proposals from all four. Just when she thinks she has figured out a solution and managed her charade, her husband discovers her infidelities.

Good King Wenceslas - A handsome prince from a mythical European country travels to America to find his bride before his 21st birthday, at which point his identical twin brother, born minutes after him, will claim the throne. He travels to Boston where he falls in love with a beautiful, young blind woman. The two soon become engaged and return to his kingdom to claim the throne. The prince’s evil twin brother impersonates him, impregnates his brother’s fiancé and tries to convince their mother, the queen, that the young couple should be executed for bringing shame to the kingdom.

The Christmas Cardinal - Lucy is having a hard time with the recent loss of her father. She notices a beautiful cardinal greets her every morning on her kitchen windowsill. She begins telling the cardinal stories of her father every morning over her coffee and eventually begins to believe the cardinal is the reincarnation of her father. Lucy shares her belief with her neighbor who reaches out to Lucy’s mother out of concern for her mental health. Lucy’s mother attempts to institutionalize her, but she doesn’t count on a special little witness who shows up to court to testify on Lucy’s behalf...

Holiday Probation - Wendy’s daughter, Emma, is a problem child who misbehaves in school, pulls pranks on her elderly neighbor, and tells her pastor that her mother is a drunk. Wendy reaches her breaking point and publicly spanks Emma when she destroys the Santa display in the local mall. When a cell phone video of the spanking goes viral on social media, the police show up and arrest Wendy for child abuse. Wendy is sentenced to probation and ordered to play Santa in the mall while Emma is placed in foster care where she is victimized in the many ways which she had previously hurt others.

The Christmas Cure - Chelsea is a free-wheeling and fun-loving executive whose wild ways are about to catch up with her. She drinks too much at her office Christmas party and wakes up the next morning with only a blurry recollection of the previous night’s events and a note on her nightstand that says “Thanks.” After an awkward day at work full of her colleagues avoiding eye contact and whispering behind her back, Chelsea starts to develop an itch and discovers a rash. Her doctor diagnoses her with a rare rash that can only be cured from a salve created from the DNA of the person who infected her. If she does not get the cure by Christmas Day, she will have to live with the rash forever. She embarks on a journey of self-discovery filled with laughs, tears and an itch that only one man can scratch.

Honored Contributor

@TenderMercies  I would appreciate it if you would voluntarily delete your post.  You posted this on the Holiday Movies thread and you were asked to not post it.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to keep reposting this over and over again.

I'm all for good humor, but once is enough.

Thanks.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@TenderMercies  I would appreciate it if you would voluntarily delete your post.  You posted this on the Holiday Movies thread and you were asked to not post it.

Thanks.

you know what @VaBelle35?

i began reading that post and kept telling myself these could NOT be hallmark movies. thanks for the clarification regarding that post.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Thanks.

@VaBelle35 First of all, who do you think you are telling people what and what not to post?  Second, no one asked me not to post it.  Third, I did not post it "over and over again," as this is only the second time I've reposted it.  Fourth, it is relevant to the topic of this thread, and fifth, I proved in the other thread that this is not a joke by giving various examples of how one of the movies is in production.  

Honored Contributor

@TenderMercies  Thank you for your response.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@TenderMercies  Thank you for your response.

@VaBelle35  The one that she says is in production is the one where the woman gets engaged to four men and her husband finds out.  What she posted says there's a movie in production where a woman gets engaged to four men.  It says nothing about Hallmark or a husband.  These could absolutely not be Hallmark movies.

I'm not getting into another back and forth with her on this, so this is all I will say on the subject.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack Understood.  These are most likely Lifetime or some similar channel.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN