Trusted Contributor

Has anyone heard when Chesapeake Shores will be on?  I thought it was on usually during the summer, but I could be wrong.  I always enjoy it and have not heard anything about it.  

Also, I saw something very briefly advertised about a new Hallmark Series and it appears it takes place on a ranch.   Do you know the name of that new series and when it will start?   I always come in the room in the middle of the ad and miss out on any details.

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Hallmark Series

[ Edited ]

@BunSnoop  No idea on Chesapeake shores. As far as I was concerned, it'd run its course early on...  The other show is JL Family Ranch and I believe it's scheduled for 9/25 and 27, though I'm not sure if these are movies or if this is a series. Apparently it's a sequel of some kind to previous Hallmark Family Ranch movies. I'd double check those dates if interested in watching, as the schedule seems kind of confusing.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I'm personally not a fan of Hallmark movies, or most of their series, but, if you go to Hallmatk TV, hopefully, you can find the information you need. 

Honored Contributor

Last year, it began in August. I imagine Covid has delayed filming but I heard we will get new shows this year.

Honored Contributor

They have not filmed it yet.  They just officially announced it was coming back for another season over the summer.

I think 2 or all 3 sisters were pregnant at the same time, which was why they never filmed the Christmas movie they were supposed to film about the sisters going to Rome for a friend's wedding.

Last season was short due to all the actor's availability.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Treat Williams just arrived in Vancouver.  He said he is filming a Christmas movie for Hallmark.  No other details.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

I read a bit ago that the Chesapeake Shores season would not be shown this year but would be on next year due to the Coronaviruse situation. Both Megan Ory and Emilie Ullerup (spelling) had babies in the last year as well.