Honored Contributor

Re: Hallmark Movie starring Lacey Chabert.

I really enjoyed the movie.

Valued Contributor

I like the Christmas ones that she's been in. I know she's done quite a few too.
Valued Contributor

@J Town Girl

I haven't watched it yet, but it's on my DVR. I saw the first one, and liked it very much. I'm sure I will enjoy the sequel just as much.  I love the Hallmark movies, as well as Hallmark Movies and Mysteries. I record them all. I'm looking forward to the new Christmas movies.

Respected Contributor

Spoiler
Different color goats and not the same house. I hate when they do this as if the continuity would not be noticed.

Seriously how many times could they say Bucks County? I liked the movie enough but the woman in the couple was annoying.

Regular Contributor

Loved both movies. But what really botherd me was the color of the house they painted it green.  It wasn't in this one. Plus I;m sure it was a differant house.  First movie white kids second black and white. Small details.  But it would be a great weekly show. Robin

Honored Contributor

How could they think we would not notice the lack of continuity when they showed the first one right before the second one?  LOL

I thought the house was different, too, but I thought maybe it was the angle they were filming it from.

I thought the goats just got older, so that's why the black spots came out.

I guess they didn't care about the details.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN