Respected Contributor

Hallmark Movie starring Lacey Chabert.

Did anyone watch the sequel to All Of My Heart that was on the Hallmark channel last evening?   It was called All Of My Heart: Inn Love.  

I really enjoyed it.     Many times when they do a sequel it isn't very good.   I think this one was every bit as good as the first one.   I think both of the main actors work so very well together.      It actually almost had me in tears during a few of the scenes.  

Of course, the goats were absolutely adorable.   When she would sit and talk to them it just melted my heart.    

Honored Contributor

Re: Hallmark Movie starring Lacey Chabert.

This was the better of the 3 sequels they've done, but I didn't like any of the original movies very much, so the sequel was just as meh for me.

But this one did at least have more of a story.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Contributor

I watched it, but I was so tired that I fell asleep for the last hour of it! I am watching the replay right now to see what I missed! I think they work very well together, I have the DVD of the Christmas Melody movie that they did together a couple of years ago. I like most of the Hallmark movies, they are always fun and have very good actors.

Trusted Contributor

I’m watching it now...could she be any more adorable??!!

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Esteemed Contributor

@J Town Girl, I also got teary eyed

Respected Contributor

Enjoyed them both. Love them together. The story in the second one was almost serious for Hallmark movies. More realistic storyline than most Hallmark movies, although they are my guilty vice and I watch them all.

Respected Contributor

Haven’t seen this one yet...but I’ve enjoyed other movies she’s been in.  She is so pretty!  

Honored Contributor

Seems like she has thirty Hallmark movies under her belt.  I loved this last inn episode.  

Spoiler
Glad the Wall Street boyfriend came back.
Trusted Contributor

The goats didn't have a big enough part. Other than that it was ok.

Respected Contributor

It was ok. I felt like they should have made "Bucks County" into a drinking game though. They mentioned it every 2 minutes through the whole movie - wonder if Bucks County paid hoping for tourists? Also, how many times was the couple staying there (the wife) going to inquire where her fiance' was?