Respected Contributor

I sure didn't like this one, I didn't like the acting and story.

It was difficult to follow, lots of flashbacks and just sad that his love of his life gets in an accident, she recovers and ends up with the nurse or was he her doctor?

Anyone else watch?

Trusted Contributor

What was the title?

Honored Contributor

@evelyner wrote:

What was the title?

@evelyner  I think she must be talking about "Love At First Glance."  I recorded it but haven't watched it yet.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Hurray the sappy movies are over!! I'm so looking forward to watching my favorite "The Middle" at 9pm! 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@evelyner wrote:

What was the title?

@evelyner  I think she must be talking about "Love At First Glance."  I recorded it but haven't watched it ye

Thanks @NickNack. It's not like Hallmark only shows one movie per day so we know by default. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Hurray the sappy movies are over!! I'm so looking forward to watching my favorite "The Middle" at 9pm! 

---------------------------

Yikes...I am so sick of The Middle!!  Really watched when it was a new show...but the story just doesn't interest me anymore. 

It  seems like that show is on often... so many repeats night and day!  Good for awhile but the storyline get so repetitive. Feel the same way about several ongoing and cancelled shows - Suits,  Modern Family, Two and half Men, Mike and Molly, Big Bang, Castle, Golden Girls, etc.  Good thing there are so many other shows to watch!!