Respected Contributor

This is for anyone who watched last night's movie  "Wedding Of A Lifetime".  Did you like this movie?  

I really enjoy the actress Brooke D'Orsay and have seen her in so many good Hallmark Movies.   Unfortunately to me this wasn't one of them.  I have never cared for the male lead Jonathan Bennett.  His facial expressions drive me crazy.  

Those two had absolutely no romantic chemistry together whatsoever.  The whole premise of the movie was so silly.  Who would put her in that wedding dress and those ridiculous looking braids.  I felt it was probably one of the worst Hallmark movies that I've seen.  

The only good thing I can say is that Brooke D'Orsay has the most gorgeous hair.  I don't know if its all her hair or not but gosh I would love to have hair that thick.  

The Hallmark movies of the past were so good but over the past couple of years they have decreased in their entertainment value.  I was a little excited when they started the GAC movies but I can't say I really have cared for many of them.  There's been a few that I've thought were pretty good but overall they can't compare to the Hallmark movies that were made years ago.   

Every time they introduce a new movie I think maybe this one will be good but I usually get disappointed.  I do like the Hallmark Mystery movies and most of them are pretty good.  My favorites were still the Garage Sales Mysteries and Murder She Baked.  I also wish they would have made more of the Morning Show Mysteries.  I really enjoyed them.

What series of the Hallmark Mystery movies was your favorite?

Respected Contributor

Re: Hallmark Movie 9/17/2022

@J Town Girl @I was thinking the same thing. Just not as good. I like the morning show mysteries and the one with the collage professor. I just can't remember the name of the series.

Respected Contributor

Mine are Garage Sale Mysteries and Murder She Baked.

Respected Contributor

@Franklinbell wrote:

@J Town Girl @I was thinking the same thing. Just not as good. I like the morning show mysteries and the one with the collage professor. I just can't remember the name of the series.

Was that the one called Mystery 101 with Jill Wagner and Kristoffer Polaha.  I really liked those too.  

Respected Contributor

@J Town Girl @That's it! I,love her dad! He kills me!

Trusted Contributor

Garage Sale Mysteries and Aurora Teagarden.

Can't we forgive Lori Loughlin since she's done her time? At least re-run the series?

Respected Contributor

@J Town Girl 

I can't say I watched whole movie but did do some viewing.  That rediculous wedding garb did it for me - won't watch again.  Beautiful actress made to look silly. They must be hard up for endings.

Honored Contributor

That movie was so lame.

Respected Contributor

I watch Hallmark movies( I know, I know most people do not like them). I chose not to watch last night. Although I like Brooke D'Orsay ( way back from that medical show which took place in the Hamptons...can't think of the name) I do not care for Jonathan Bennett. The story sounded lame.     Anyway there is a movie on tonight The Secrets of Bella Vista on movies and mysteries channel which I am going to watch.