Honored Contributor

Re: Hallmark Holiday Movies Daily Schedule (2023)

Wednesday, November 8th

image.png

Honored Contributor

Thursday, November 9

image.png

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  My DVR is filling up!  Thanks so much for doing this.  Woman Happy

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  My DVR is filling up!  Thanks so much for doing this.  Woman Happy

You're welcome, @tends2dogs.  Mine too!  

I just mentioned to DH that we need to upgrade to more storage space on our Xfinity account. 😆 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was happy to see the movie with William Devane and Meridith Baxter Berney sp?  I believe called the Christmas 

Visitor.  Sometimes the older ones were the best.  I would have missed that one without your post.

Do you happen to know who sings the theme song in It's Time to Come Home for Christmas?  The credits are miniscule, at least to my aging eyes!  It sounds like Blake Shelton.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

I was happy to see the movie with William Devane and Meridith Baxter Berney sp?  I believe called the Christmas 

Visitor.  Sometimes the older ones were the best.  I would have missed that one without your post.

Do you happen to know who sings the theme song in It's Time to Come Home for Christmas?  The credits are miniscule, at least to my aging eyes!  It sounds like Blake Sheldon.

@tends2dogs  I don't listen to country music much, but looked it up.  There's one called Time for Me to Come Home for Christmas. It's Blake Shelton's song that inspired the story, and ultimate others in the series.  You have a good ear. 

Esteemed Contributor

Gee, @JeanLouiseFinch , I guess I could have looked it up.  Sorry.  I am not a big country western music listener either.  I usually have on Christian music radio or talk news radio.  I have had to ease back on the talk part.  While one is full of dispair, the other reminds me of the hope we have.  The Hallmark movies make for a great diversion, too.  

I had heard that Blake was involved in the "Come Home" movies.  I have enjoyed them.  

Honored Contributor

Friday, November 10

image.png

Honored Contributor

Saturday, November 11th

image.png

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  I watched the Christmas Visitor last night.  It wasn't as good as I remembered it to be.....LOL.  Oh well, I wasn't tempted to keep it and not delete.....leaving more room for new stuff.Woman Wink