Super Contributor

Re: Hallmark Hall of Fame movie ............

@Hooty

it sounds good! thanks, i will try to watch. i love a good movie!!

Honored Contributor

Since this is a 'Hall of Fame' movie, I wonder if that means there will be more than one movie in a series about the same theme? I would like to think so.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

movie is coming up tonight -  9 EDT  6 Pacific

Honored Contributor

@ms traditional and @VaBelle35 and @Hooty

According to my tv listings (I'm on the West coast), this movie is on BOTH the Hallmark channel as well as the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries channel.

It's at 9 p.m. Pacific, not 6 p.m. Pacific.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Yes, it's the only Hallmark choice tonight, as it's on both channels. I've had it on for about an hour and am finding it sort of boring. The plot is sort of vintage Hallmark... Prodigal returns home, family divisions, angst and drama and someone is in failing health... Maybe I'm just not in the mood, but I'm going to look for something else to watch and maybe try this again when it's repeated, as it's sure to be...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Yes, it's the only Hallmark choice tonight, as it's on both channels. I've had it on for about an hour and am finding it sort of boring. The plot is sort of vintage Hallmark... Prodigal returns home, family divisions, angst and drama and someone is in failing health... Maybe I'm just not in the mood, but I'm going to look for something else to watch and maybe try this again when it's repeated, as it's sure to be...

Agreed.  I fell asleep for a few in the middle.  Switching now to a Good Witch movie I'd DVR'd earlier.

Respected Contributor

gee i enjoyed it (it was on at 6 p m Pacific, by the way and will repeat here tomorrow at 2 p m Pacific).  of course i am from the South so i loved all the footage of the coast, all those lovely houses as well as the Southern pace of the story..  i also shed a tear or two - but then, i was in the mood.

Esteemed Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

gee i enjoyed it (it was on at 6 p m Pacific, by the way and will repeat here tomorrow at 2 p m Pacific).  of course i am from the South so i loved all the footage of the coast, all those lovely houses as well as the Southern pace of the story..  i also shed a tear or two - but then, i was in the mood.

I DVR'd it so I will give it another try another time.  I'm hoping I just was tired.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, the movie was on at 9 p.m. in my area of California and just finished a short while ago.  It's now after 11 p.m. Pacific.

Maybe some of you saw it at 6.  Usually all East coast times are exactly the same on the West (unless they are being broadcast at the exact live moment, like TCM).  I've never know Hallmark to do that.

In any event, it was well worth seeing.   It makes you want to have a purpose like saving sea turtles.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GingerPeach wrote:

Well, the movie was on at 9 p.m. in my area of California and just finished a short while ago.  It's now after 11 p.m. Pacific.

Maybe some of you saw it at 6.  Usually all East coast times are exactly the same on the West (unless they are being broadcast at the exact live moment, like TCM).  I've never know Hallmark to do that.

In any event, it was well worth seeing.   It makes you want to have a purpose like saving sea turtles.

@GingerPeach  maybe the L A market gets the earlier feed.  we get all the 9 p m movies at 6. or maybe it's just ATT UVerse subscribers ?    and i found the sea turtle info fascinating.