Respected Contributor

Hallmark Christmas Movie Bingo

i do enjoy these formula movies - when the "world is too much with me".  but i nevertheless found this amusing:

Image result for hallmark movie bingo 2019

Honored Contributor

Re: Hallmark Christmas Movie Bingo

Yup, that's about how it goes with their Christmas movies.  There are about 10 formulas and they just push those movies out.   I do watch 2 or 3 a year while I'm wrapping, decorating, baking.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Fabulous, and so true.  Don't forget the cute puppy.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I'd say the bingo card more or less nailed it. I'd take exception to the 'hunky love interest', since so few of the men would even come close to qualifying as 'hot', but otherwise, pretty comprehensive. I would add that someone in the cast simply MUST be portraying a party or event planner, a decorator, someone must own a bakery, hotel, inn or store of some sort and someone must represent a character who is or was a deployed veteran... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

And I love them anyway, recorded a bunch of them for when I need feel good stuff

Respected Contributor

I love how the individual guest rooms in the country inn or b&b are heavily decorated for the holidays. Christmas trees, garland, lights strung up everywhere, bows on the walls. I guess it's possible that some places actually do this, but I kinda doubt it. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

could always add a square for "walking dogs, at the dog park" and "bad wig" day. i also hate the angel ones or "she" see into the future.

i've watched a couple on lifetime, that weren't too bad, either.

Esteemed Contributor

You probably only need to watch one movie to get BINGO!

I’m not sure I know what “hunky but obscure” means.

Missing a reference to something “Royal”, but maybe they aren’t doing any girl meets prince this year.

I think my favorite is the town with an unhealthy obsession LOL