Honored Contributor

Hallmark Channel's Series The Good Witch

Good Witch: Season Five; Hallmark Channel Series Return Date Announced

Good Witch TV show on Hallmark Channel: season 5 (canceled or renewed?)Do you still believe in magic and romance? Hallmark Channel is hoping that you do and has announced that season five of their Good Witch TV series is coming. The bewitching series returns on Sunday, May 5th, at 8 PM.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Hallmark Channel's Series The Good Witch

I cannot get enough of this show, even with all the character changes and story inconsistencies. 

When I feel a little down (i.e. almost all winter) I search my DVR recordings and watch the series and the movies.

Imho, watching these are so relaxing because you know Cassie has got it covered.

Honored Contributor

@Chicagosuburbangirl wrote:

I cannot get enough of this show, even with all the character changes and story inconsistencies. 

When I feel a little down (i.e. almost all winter) I search my DVR recordings and watch the series and the movies.

Imho, watching these are so relaxing because you know Cassie has got it covered.

I know what you mean.  For me it's the Golden Girls.  Never get tired of them.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thank you for posting this information.  I love this series and the movies.  In fact, I bought either 5 or 6 of the movies on dvd, so I can watch them, when I want.

I'll mark it on my calendar right now!  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Hooty,

I have been watching since the beginning, thanks for this post! I will pass the info on,

http://www.pictures88.com/p/tuesday/tuesday_043.gif

Respected Contributor

I love The Good Witch series  and movies. My only complaint about the show is Cassie and the doctor's romance (can't remember his name) seems to drag on and on. I was a little  disappointed the wedding didn't happen last season. Hopefully, they'll finally tie the knot in the new season.

Honored Contributor

I had this marked on my calendar May 5th, but it wasn't shown here.  I just googled it and see that it now seems to be scheduled for June 9th and 10th (a two-night premiere).

Anyone have any different information?