Super Contributor

Re: Hallmark Channel & Hallmark Movies & Mysteries News 2018

I watch both Hallmark Channel & Hallmark Movies & Mysteries a lot - a lot. Like most viewers I have favorites, but would still rather watch those that I like less rather than shows on other channels. I am disappointed that Hallmark is doing the new reality show with the Peete family. They seem like a great family and at least the show is not anger and hurt and humilitation and stupidity, etc., that regular reality shows are, but I just don't want to see Hallmark go down the reality show road. 

Super Contributor

@Daisy Sunflowerwrote:

I wouldn't care if they canceled the Flower Shop, Fixer Upper and Emma Fielding mysteries.

——

This 😈 I don’t find the lead actresses, in any of the above very appealing, or especially good actresses!

Honored Contributor

The Christmas Movie Bracket is coming back March 1.

Here's the preview:

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/christmas/merry-madness-christmas-bracket-preview

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Loved James Brolin in the Christmas movie but the new one not so much. The murder mysteries never appealed to me.

Honored Contributor

Erin Krakow just posted that she's filming Marrying Father Christmas.

I wonder how many episodes of these movies we're going to get.  We're up to 3 now.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

According to the Spring Fever preview show last night, for Christmas 2018, Hallmark Channel will have 22 new movies and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries will have 12 new movies.

The Spring Fever movies look good.  I love Kix Brooks and he has an original song for the one he's in.  I think that one is called Home for Spring or something.

And there is one actor who is Steve McQueen's grandson.  He was on Everwood.  He played Efram's piano student.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

Hello ladies

I recently watched a few of the Mystery Woman movies and was wondering what everyone thought about this series. Is it based on a collection of novels?

Thanks

Reggie

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35wrote:

According to the Spring Fever preview show last night, for Christmas 2018, Hallmark Channel will have 22 new movies and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries will have 12 new movies.

The Spring Fever movies look good.  I love Kix Brooks and he has an original song for the one he's in.  I think that one is called Home for Spring or something.

And there is one actor who is Steve McQueen's grandson.  He was on Everwood.  He played Efram's piano student.

I recorded the preview show last night.  I'll watch it today or tomorrow.  I enjoy the preview shows.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@ReggieRaguwrote:

Hello ladies

I recently watched a few of the Mystery Woman movies and was wondering what everyone thought about this series. Is it based on a collection of novels?

Thanks

Reggie

@ReggieRagu  I think I've probably seen all of the Mystery Woman movies.  I enjoyed the series, but it wasn't one of my favorites.  I don't think it's a book series, but I could be wrong.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNackwrote:

@VaBelle35wrote:

I recorded the preview show last night.  I'll watch it today or tomorrow.  I enjoy the preview shows.

@NickNack

Danica posted a few weeks ago about how cold it was shooting the preview.  I kept thinking about it the entire time she was sitting there.  She did not look comfortable.

Capture.JPG

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN