Honored Contributor

Re: Hallmark Channel & Hallmark Movies & Mysteries News 2018

I'm following everyone at Hallmark Channel on twitter and apparently James Brolin will be in a Valentine's Movie called Royal Hearts.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I tried again to get into Aurora Teagarten, but the characters are so annoying.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I tried again to get into Aurora Teagarten, but the characters are so annoying.

I'm surprised you don't like that @VaBelle35.  That's one of my favorite movie series on Hallmark.  It may actually be my favorite.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I really like Garage Sale Mysteries, so I thought I would give it another chance.  I watched most of the first one the first time.  I watched the entire thing this time around but couldn't get into the next 2.

I'm going to try the Emma Fielding one tonight.

I don't really like mysteries.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

Aurora is my favorite and I like the one with the Antique shop but the others I can do without.  I still watch because Hallmark channels are my favorite, and I tape many of the movies and watch them when I can.  Some times I start a movie and then finish it the next day or later that evening.  I really enjoyed the Christmas ones and there are old ones that have become my favorites and I end up taping them and watching them over again. I'm glad that Hallmark is changing it up a bit and trying new mysteries, it keeps our interest that way.

Honored Contributor

The new mystery series are probably non-starters for me. I might take a look at the PenaVega offering, though I thought their Christmas movie was pretty lame, but Charbert and Elliot together is just the kiss of death as far as I'm concerned. I don't care for either of them and find him downright creepy looking...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

The new mystery series are probably non-starters for me. I might take a look at the PenaVega offering, though I thought their Christmas movie was pretty lame, but Charbert and Elliot together is just the kiss of death as far as I'm concerned. I don't care for either of them and find him downright creepy looking...

I forgot to record that one.

Yeah, he is sort of creepy-looking. lol

Honored Contributor

Good news about Chesapeake Shores returning. I thought they were going to rerun the Cedar Cove series which I enjoyed a lot.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daisy Sunflower I wouldn't go to any great lengths to track it down... Predictable... He's a dancer... She was a dancer... They have a past, of course... She now manages the venue where he's dancing with a new partner... She needs him for the big show... His new partner has the chance for a gig in London, but only if he's part of the act... Will he stay or will he go... He stays, of course.... Reunites with her, of course... They dance together for the big show, bringing down the house, of course... And fall back in love, of course... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Good news about Chesapeake Shores returning. I thought they were going to rerun the Cedar Cove series which I enjoyed a lot.

@AuntG  My understanding is that Cedar Cove will be on Hallmark Drama.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN